Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slovakia v Wales

I've got some Slovakian builders working on my house at the moment and they're a really good bunch of lads. One of them asked me who English people would be supporting for the Slovakia v Wales game and I really wasn't sure. If it was Scotland it would be an easy question, but I think with Wales there might be a bit more sympathy.
So, to help me, are you Wales, Slovakia or neutral?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Wales as I've family there. Though that said, the abuse I get when England lose means I would enjoy it if they were thrashed. I don't have an opinion on Slovakia. Met some nice people from there I suppose
  • Options
    yeah, Wales really love England and would always back us!
  • Options
    Been to Slovakia, haven't been to Wales so Slovakia for me
  • Options
    Wales. I'm half Welsh so unless they're playing England they'll do for me.
  • Options
    Wales are a bigger threat in the group so Slovakia/Draw for me.
  • Options
    Slovakia all day long. Can't see how anyone who has been to an Eng v Wales game down the years would say differently.
  • Options
    I have work in Slovakia and if I'm there at the time, definitely Slovakia.

Otherwise I've lived in Wales (Llanelli for a couple of years) and love the Welsh and though some of them may hate me, Wales all the way.
  • Options
    Slovakia.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I dont want Slovakia to win... In their friendly against Northern Ireland the other day they were flying in with tackles which has left Northern Ireland with two potential injured players... Not needed in a friendly, same with that fella who was sent for Portugal against us!!
  • Options
    If they're currently working on your house then it's a no brainer - Slovakia all day long.

Otherwise you might come home one day and find they've connected your front door lock up to the mains!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slovakia