Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chislehurst caves...

Paid a visit yesterday, very very spooky.

Comments

• Options
    You are joking! Good fun but hardly spooky. Did they tell that silly story about the Policeman not being able to sleep all night in the caves cos it's haunted? Didn't stop about 8,000 people sleeping there every night during the war.
  • Options
    Yes, but nobody slept in the tunnel near the pool. Have a look at the following website for an interesting article regarding the last two guys who attempted the "Challenge".

www.hauntedkent.com
  • Options
    You're not joking!

There is not such thing as ghosts, demons, santa claus or the tooth fairy.
  • Options
    [cite] Henry Irving:[/cite]There is not such thing as ghosts, demons, santa claus or the tooth fairy.

You what?
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    no tooth fairy? please tell me the easter bunny is real!
  • Options
    *You're not joking!

There is not such thing as ghosts, demons, santa claus or the tooth fairy.*

Typical comment from you. Its a shame the challenges have been banned, I'd pay for you to stay down there for 12 hours.
  • Options
    Sorry Medders, there is a santa claus IF you believe in him,

Peakeys - that was your mum putting the sixpence under your pillow. Going rate now is £1.
  • Options
    [cite] Oracle:[/cite]*You're not joking!

There is not such thing as ghosts, demons, santa claus or the tooth fairy.*

Typical comment from you. Its a shame the challenges have been banned, I'd pay for you to stay down there for 12 hours.

Oh please. £1,000 to Demelza House and I'll sleep down there.
  • Options
    No Easter bunny either. Also on the list of mythical creatures are little green men, snow white and intelligent Millwall fans.
  • Options
    what about leprechauns Henry ?

The midget / pixie / leprechaun sketch in The Office is one of the funniest things i've ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leprechauns are not real either. Also Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter are FICTION and not based on reality, Star Wars is just a story, there is no such thing as the force and Jedi is not a real religion.

Don't remember that sketch. Remind me. Is it the Territorial guy they are winding up.
  • Options
    While David Brent is firing the forklift driver, they get onto the subject of midgets...then follows every 30 seconds either Brent, Gareth, or a man fixing a computer asking the man being fired what the difference is between midgets, dwarves, pixies, leprechauns....
  • Options
    reminds me of a homer simpson quote.
    "lisa, there are no such things as bogeymen. they're pretend, like elves, goblins and eskimos"

or something like that.
  • Options
    Jedi is not a real religion

Why not? It's no more absurd than the Christian?Islamic?Jewish religions...

I'm going on record here & now as a firm believer in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and I don't care what you say: http://www.venganza.org/
  • Options
    What about the Matrix? That must be real.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    [cite] BlackForestReds:[/cite]Jedi is not a real religion

Why not? It's no more absurd than the Christian?Islamic?Jewish religions...

I don't want to start a religous debate but I agree entirely.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Jedi is a religion, fact.

May the force be with you ;)