Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reza....

Just wanted to say thanks for the memories.

Seriously though, you were worse than Mike Small.

Comments

• Only Charlton player with a name remotely like Rizzla... nope I've got feck all else!
  • Any player who scores the winner for us at Elland Road is, to me, legendary.
  • What happened to him in the last few months. Believe he returned injured but never had any clarification as to the problem.

If anything this again shows the ineptitude of Rolands ownership... selling Yann and replacing with Reza and Polish Pete.
  • I really wanted him to turn out to be good.

After he got fit for the World Cup, he was shit. To be fair, he was powderpuffing useless at all times. It was just a question of degree

He did the sort of stuff that Yann did twice a week once a season.

Nah, fuck off
  • Reza really annoyed me. I feel he didn't give two f***s about Charlton, and was more interested in visiting nice restaurants and hanging out in London, according to his instagram account, there was never any interaction about charlton. I think he just used us, so that he could say he had a stint in England on his CV. One thing I did like about his footballing ability, was his movement off the ball, bar that, glad he has gone.
  • Has anyone made a YouTube video of his 'best bits' while in a Charlton shirt?
  • Sponsored links:

• i hope he didn't cost much in wages and transfer fees, promised much, delivered bugger all.
  • He tried some games, movement was actually ok but all in all he was proper shite.
  • I loved him.....nah, he was rubbish

He was too busy living the dream and didn't care. He had a good World Cup because he tried. He rarely tried in a charlton shirt and the last time was in November. If he was signed as a replacement for bwp and played with yann, he might of been ok. Good movement, good finisher but could get knocked over by the force of a desk top fan on setting number 1
  • Diving coward hated him.
  • edited May 2016
    Maybe his departure marks the beginning of the end of this nightmare.
    Definitely one of the most inept players I've ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• 5 goals in 42 appearances. Goal machine!!! He spent most of his time falling over. Well rid of him.
  • Ben18 said:

Has anyone made a YouTube video of his 'best bits' while in a Charlton shirt?

Don't you have to have a minimum of 10 seconds before you can upload into YouTube. Where you gonna find the other 8 from.
  • I think preferring to play in Kuwait summed up his committment . Good riddance
  • Missed It said:

He didn't give a shit about Charlton and I'm glad Solly told him that to his face

? Story time. Didn't hear about this?
  • Well...erm...at least he made more appearances than our previous Iranian.....
  • didnt hate him ,gave us a Charlton connection in the World Cup---that aint often !! but just joins a huge and very very long list of total shit players that have had the privilege to wear the Charlton shirt----cherio Reza it aint been emotional
  • Nothing tops him coming on as sub and then getting sent off. Really helpful that was.
  • Missed It said:

He didn't give a shit about Charlton and I'm glad Solly told him that to his face

? Story time. Didn't hear about this?
    Apparently Solly let Reza know just what he thought of him after he got himself sent off at huddersfield
  • Vincenzo said:

I really think you lot are overdoing this. Was nowhere near as bad as is made out. Still, if it makes you feel better.

Well in that case lets give him a 5 year contract? Are we overdoing the sarr, ba, Williams and relegation roger comments too?

The problem is that this regime has given us such poor players over a period of time that this dross is now considered the norm and is obviously accepted
  • Did someone give him a slap, or was that hearsay?