Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Panini Euro 2016 album......

2»

Comments

• Options
    In a world where everything made is ten times better than it used to be, the albums and stickers are poor replicas of those of a bygone era.

Still I don't expect Panini are bothered in the least.
  • Options
    Didn't they used to have swap days down at The Valley? I'm sure I recall those happening when my son was collecting the Premier League stickers.
  • Options
    My "friend" needs 44 more.
    Should he buy direct or keep getting the packets ?
  • Options
    Takes me back
    17 at time just started yts spent nearly all me wages think £35 back then on stickers just because I could
  • Options

Send away for them MOG , I hear it takes 30 days or so, or that's what I was told.

• Options

Send away for them MOG , I hear it takes 30 days or so, or that's what I was told.

Thanks.....I'll tell "my friend".
  • Options
    If your friend was to say what he has outstanding we may have as swapsies. Probably not, u less it's Adam sodding Lallana.
  • Options
    In the late 90s, two kids in school both needed just Muzzy Izzet to complete the album. I was round visiting another mate who had a spare Muzzy and didn't know about the other two, so I swapped Muzzy for whatever extras I had (one or two) then took Muzzy in to make my choice between the other two in exchange for all their swapsies.

About 15 years later, Muzzy Izzet called me at work, ordered something from me and gave me his mobile number. I tried to swap it for other players' phone numbers from that era, but no one would. :-/
  • Options
    Anyone want some swappies? Have quite a few but nobody to trade them with
  • Options
    Anyone know what the codes on the back of the shiny stickers are for? I've my daughter had a look on their website and can't see anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone know what the codes on the back of the shiny stickers are for? I've my daughter had a look on their website and can't see anything.

Panini online sticker album. You put in the code and it gives you a number of online packs (can't remember how many). Did it last world cup but the website was a bugger to find for this years so I didn't bother.
  • Options

Panini online sticker album. You put in the code and it gives you a number of online packs (can't remember how many). Did it last world cup but the website was a bugger to find for this years so I didn't bother.
    Cheers, I'll let her know, ahem.
  • Options
    680 stickers in this one. That is a lot for a Pannini album.
  • Options

My daughter is having the same issue. Got a big stack of swaps and no one to exchange them with. Do you have a list of swaps you have and stickers you need?
  • Options

My daughter is having the same issue. Got a big stack of swaps and no one to exchange them with. Do you have a list of swaps you have and stickers you need?
    Me too, got quite a few swapsies now! if you send me a PM with your email address I can send you my 'Got/Need' spreadsheet and we can trade?

Not a geekier thing will be said on Charlton Life today, and that's no mean feat.
  • Options

Me too, got quite a few swapsies now! if you send me a PM with your email address I can send you my 'Got/Need' spreadsheet and we can trade?

Not a geekier thing will be said on Charlton Life today, and that's no mean feat.
    I'll get her to update her lists tomorrow and send it across when she's done it.
  • Options
    Okay, I, my friend needs 20.
    5, 12, 16, 21, 88, 101,122, 123, 182, 248, 345, 347, 350, 383, 459, 482, 549, 552, 626, 650.
    Anyone on the Isle of Sheppy can help me him ?
  • Options

Okay, I, my friend needs 20.
    5, 12, 16, 21, 88, 101,122, 123, 182, 248, 345, 347, 350, 383, 459, 482, 549, 552, 626, 650.
    Anyone on the Isle of Sheppy can help me him ?

I got 650 626 552 383 350 345 248 101 21 16 & 5. I'm in Maidstone, but around Rainham sometimes
  • Options
    164 stickers to swap now.
    Can anyone help me out?
    @Miserableoldgit I have 350 and 626 if you still need them
  • Options

164 stickers to swap now.
    Can anyone help me out?
    @Miserableoldgit I have 350 and 626 if you still need them

Did an exchange of 30 odd with @Oh_Yoni_Boy - if you PM me I'll give you my email address to send your swaps/need list to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

Already have Johann. Didnt take me too long to get him. Unlike Reza in the world cup 2014, spent loads on packs just to get him

JBG weighs 79kg? really?

Also when did he become 6ft 1 inches tall... I'm sure he's 5ft 9 to 5ft 10.
  • Options

680 stickers in this one. That is a lot for a Pannini album.

1,360 with twins :-(

we're not even halfway through and its starting to cost a fortune. Can't believe the amount of swaps you get with a less than half full book.

they were definitely easier to peel when I was younger as well

• Options
    Got myself below 50 needed now, anyone completed it? Want to see how far I can make it before having to go to Panini for the remaining ones...
  • Options
    My boy would love 22, 31 and 35 to complete France, if anyone can spare. To complete Northern Ireland, 325; 332; 336; 339 and 340.

Would also love loads of England - 130; 135; 137; 138; 139; 142; 143; 145; 146; 147 and 148. Though he has 6 sodding Leighton Baines to get rid of.

Has loads of doubles to get rid of, so definitely in the swapping market.