Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"We're laughing at you, we're laughing at you; Katrien Meire, we're laughing at you"

Comments

• Options
    Fascinated to see what a psychiatrist would make of her behaviour?
  • Options
    For the record, I think Roland should know that we're also laughing at him.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Regardless of how Nuts incompetent this woman is you have to admire her stupidity determination. Most people would have walked a long time ago.
  • Options
    If I totally cocked up a job I would resign from it!
  • Options
    She can't even manage to make a "victim" of herself true incompetence!
  • Options
    I'm not laughing! What she is doing is not funny IMO, She is dragging the good name that we have through the shit. regardless of the humiliation she suffers, I just can't bring myself to laughter!

I will laugh like mad however when they are both a distant memory!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

I'm not laughing! What she is doing is not funny IMO, She is dragging the good name that we have through the shit. regardless of the humiliation she suffers, I just can't bring myself to laughter!

Picky picky point but using lots of !!!! in your post makes you look like you are laughing (!!!!!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Picky picky point but using lots of !!!! in your post makes you look like you are laughing (!!!!!)
    The exclamation mark (Commonwealth English) or exclamation point (American English) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume (shouting), and often marks the end of a sentence. Example: “Watch out!”

How is that laughing? I also used three?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Actually I think her behaviour is reflecting on her, whilst reminding everyone of what a great club this is at heart - that is, us the fans -despite her ruination of it.

It's a fight she can never win, but she has convinced herself it's everyone else who's in the wrong. Deluded.
  • Options
    She is funny. Within minutes of announcing she does not talk to the media she ... er ... gives an interview to the Press Association. Admittedly, not known for asking any tough questions, but media nonetheless.
  • Options
    Meire has become a walking tragedy. As a person,she is now very uncomfortable to observe. Duchatelet should remove her from the spotlight, now.
  • Options
    She must have thought this job was another stepping stone on an upward path to greatness in the football world - the next Lady of football directorships.

Her CV shows she does not stick around, just long enough to get a notch on her CV to fool the next employer, and not long enough to get found out.

Unfortunately you have nowhere to hide as CEO of a football club. You might be able to cover up your tracks in a lawyers office with lots of underlings to take the wrap for cockups and clients oblivious to what is going on. More difficult at a football club with thousands of very interested customers watching your every move and not frightened to pass judgement using words and actions that cannot be misinterpretated. They get the louder and more colourful the more the customers fear you are not hearing and reacting to criticism.

She's clearly incompetent on many measures, apart from feminine charm and ability to misinterpretate and obfuscate, to deflect from her incompetence, seek sympathy and falsely discredit her critics.

As soon as someone else comes in to clear up this mess on her behalf, she will disappear quicker than a fart out of a colander taking as much credit as she can fabricate.
  • Options
    Even if Duchatelet blames us, he must know that she cannot continue to do her job in the current circumstances. It says all you need to know, that he doesn't address this issue.
  • Options

You'd probably get sacked first.
  • Options
    we're laughing at you,
    We're laughing at you,
    Not just Charton,
    Football's laughing at you.
  • Options
    Or we say to KM what the late Sir Terry Wogan said to David Icke... "Not laughing with you, laughing at you."
  • Options

Or we say to KM what the late Sir Terry Wogan said to David Icke... "Not laughing with you, laughing at you."

Which I thought was quite rude at the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Anyone with a brain knows this woman does not represent Charlton and its proud history.

Don't worry about that.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016

To be honest in most normal work places you wouldn't get the chance to resign - you would have already been sacked. Unless you boss was your dad, lover Incompetent Belgian.