Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM - Guardian Article - Doesn't Like The Protests

Comments

• Options
    Oddly enough comments don't seem to be enabled
  • Options
    Awwwwwww diddums !!
  • Options
    So now it is official - we are a badly run club!

Nothing reported to suggest she made any attempt to defend the club against the charge, just a playground response that fans have been really really horrible to her. What a little cry baby. Time to go home to mummy dear.
  • Options
    I hadn't seen the Barney Ronay article in the Guardian...very good reading....
  • Options
    It's only 2% of the customers behaving in this despicable way so nothing to worry about. Any way why is at a conference and not looking for a new team manager/coach?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    The life of a CEO would be so much easier if it wasn't for all those people you have to convince to continue paying for the service you are supposed to provide.

It genuinely comes off as if she would rather the football was played in an empty stadium. Luckily for her the way she is running the club she will soon get her wish.
  • Options
    Basically saying the customers should just shut up and accept the way they run things. Maybe she should find herself a nice company that doesn't have any customers to interact with.
  • Options
    She's a proper shit bag
  • Options
    She often acts like a naive, spoilt three year old stamping her foot. That's because, deep down, she is.
  • Options
    Have to see the funny side though. Paid well over a grand to go to a confrence to be told the club that she is running, is so badly run, something needs to be done to stop crap owners or bring them to task.

Would not like to be in her shoes when old Rolly asks what sterling defence she, as a trained lawyer, put forward to defend the club.

Guess she will not be wearing shoes or anything else when she tells him:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Except the stupid grin of course!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    OMG - The photo of KM, Richard Murray (and the fat security guy whose name nobody knows) which accompanies the article- if ever I have seen a photo which paints a picture of those not having a very enjoyable match-day experience this is it!!!
  • Options
    And this woman is a Ceo?? I wouldnt trust her to volunteer in a charity shop.
  • Options
    Love it. We really are getting to her!! Fair play to these Walloonian buffoons though. They have more 'staying power' than I'd ever give them credit for. It will make our ultimate and certain victory even sweeter!
  • Options
    Stupid woman couldn't run a bath.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Have to see the funny side though. Paid well over a grand to go to a confrence to be told the club that she is running, is so badly run, something needs to be done to stop crap owners or bring them to task.

Would not like to be in her shoes when old Rolly asks what sterling defence she, as a trained lawyer, put forward to defend the club.

Guess she will not be wearing shoes or anything else when she tells him:-)

What she should have done was stand up and say,' I disagree with that statement. Orient are badly run too!'
  • Options

Or organise a p*** up in a brewery.
  • Options

Or organise a p*** up in a brewery.
    Piss up in a bath maybe.
  • Options
    She's not supposed to like the protests - what the hell did she think a protest was??? Absolute clueless
  • Options

She's not supposed to like the protests - what the hell did she think a protest was??? Absolute clueless

I think she's mistaking this job for what the rest of her life must have been like - surrounded by sycophants telling her what a wonderful job she is doing. The idea of anyone, let anyone a crowd of thousands of people, criticising her is such an alien concept to her that she thinks the protests are completely without merit as in her eyes she has done absolutely nothing wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the sporting authorities were really doing their job they would be investigating how famous Football clubs are being stripped and destroyed by clueless owners who neither understand or care about the importance of those clubs to their local communities.

And agree a protest is because you don'T like something a rally is when you do I haven't a degree in law and I know that. The woman is pathetic clinging to a job that she is so incapable of it's embarrassing. If she had 2% of dignity she would end the torment for herself and U.S. By resigning and fucking off.