Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dudu Dahan - quite the Charlton connection

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Well, well, well...

Our old pal Dudu - RD's closest football advisor & very coincidentally agent to the stars of Israeli football & JBG represents none other than...

Nebojša Vignjevic

http://www.soccerassociation.com/agents/745.htm

Dudu was allegedly instrumental in getting his client Luzon the job, even while Peeters was still occupying the revolving chair in the CAFC Manager's office.

https://chicagoaddick.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/luzon-the-will-to-live/

If not Luzon (the comeback kid as Colin likes to call him) or Nobby perhaps we should be looking also at Ivan Vukomanović - formerly of Standard Liege & also on Dahan's roster.

My God this stuff absolutely stinks.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone fancy giving him a friendly call?
  • Options
    Vukomanovic was liked by the Liege fans and he apparently said some not-so-nice things about Roly after being sacked. Doubt he'd work for Roly again.
  • Options
    Dudu sounds a bit of a legend.
  • Options
    I wonder if JBG was with him before he came to us.
  • Options
    He might be representing some figures as part of the downfall, but he isn't hiring them. Roland is the enemy.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Perhaps CARD can gatecrash the next meeting between this Fella and RD, I picture it going down something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg-f-Hr7Fec

I'll let you all fill in the gaps for yourself on which one represents AFKA.
  • Options

I wonder if JBG was with him before he came to us.

He was with a Dutch agency from what i can make out - I guess having a new agent now makes a lot of sense if he is moving on.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Celtic. Seem's a lot of Dudu's players end up there.
  • Options
    Very apt name - Dudu is what we're up to our necks in right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dudu isn't Roland's closest advisor
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Anyone planned a friendly trip to leaflet Dudu's Dad yet

Got his address ?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Very apt name - Dudu is what we're up to our necks in right now.

Roland's given us some dudu players as well
  • Options
    I have been intrigued by Dahan for a while. So has @PragueAddick
  • Options

I have been intrigued by Dahan for a while. So has @PragueAddick

Tell us more...
  • Options
    Dudu & Luzon

• Options
    Oakster said:

Dudu & Luzon

Isn't that Martine?
  • Options

Oakster said:

Dudu & Luzon

Isn't that Martine?
    Could be - this is definitely Dudu & LuLu

• Options
    edited May 2016
    As I recall (but might have to check back on in the sea of emails) "Standard Jacques" thinks that RD met Dahan in Israel by coincidence while doing business there. Israel is full of techie people and RD owns stuff there. The conjecture - and it is only that - is that Dahan lifted the lid on the world of the football biz for RD, and got him interested. So an agent helped RD dream up a "model" which would break the power and influence of agents.

The Lifer we really need to help us with this is @Desert Red
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As I recall (but might have to check back on in the sea of emails) "Standard Jacques" thinks that RD met Dahan in Israel by coincidence while doing business there. Israel is full of techie people and RD owns stuff there. The conjecture - and it is only that - is that Dahan lifted the lid on the world of the football biz for RD, and got him interested. So an agent helped RD dream up a "model" which would break the power and influence of agents.

Last active December 2015.
  • Options
    While that may be the case, if Duhan had a strong influence on Roland, we would have seen more movement of his players at our Club / him getting am 'in' into the British market imo
  • Options

While that may be the case, if Duhan had a strong influence on Roland, we would have seen more movement of his players at our Club / him getting am 'in' into the British market imo

It may be that Dahan's business model isn't just about a player "stable". Israeli football seems like a cesspit of improper personal relationships

e.g. I learnt that Luzon's family is hugely influential in Israeli football. And it may help that his uncle is a UEFA bigwig. Remember there is a second Tal Ben Haim, a winger? His registration is, I understand, partly owned by the Luzon family. They own a whole club, called Maccabi Petakh Tikva. You can imagine that Dudu has his fingers in all that too. And RD studied all that shit admiringly and thought "yeah, I can play games like that".

But re your post above, who do you think is RD's closest adviser?
  • Options

Last active December 2015.
    Yes but this isn't the Naby Sarr thread:-)
  • Options
    If they appoint Nebojša Vignjevic then I suspect the fans might start protesting on match days. You never know ...
  • Options

It may be that Dahan's business model isn't just about a player "stable". Israeli football seems like a cesspit of improper personal relationships

e.g. I learnt that Luzon's family is hugely influential in Israeli football. And it may help that his uncle is a UEFA bigwig. Remember there is a second Tal Ben Haim, a winger? His registration is, I understand, partly owned by the Luzon family. They own a whole club, called Maccabi Petakh Tikva. You can imagine that Dudu has his fingers in all that too. And RD studied all that shit admiringly and thought "yeah, I can play games like that".

I have the name, but I want to do a bit more research first
  • Options
    I've had enough. If they name Nebojša Vignjevic as the new stooge then I for one am not prepared to give him a chance. It would be in effect two fingers up at the fans and a clear message that the policy and the personnel are not going to change. No honeymoon period, nothing. It will be as if Karel Fraeye is back.
  • Options

I have the name, but I want to do a bit more research first
  • Options
    Dogdo do-one