Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GET THE F*CK OUT OF OUR CLUB

Ok writing a thread title that will obviously have to be altered is probably not the answer but this is now beyond anyone's wildest nightmare.

Wilder really wanted the job:

1. Bigger club
2. Bigger budget
3. Bigger Salary
4. Bigger challenge

To have now managed to put him off the role, when we are desperately desperate must have taken some load of granny filled horseshit coming out of Roland's mouth that it's just now beyond belief.

I'm not even in the UK for the next 18months or so so can't join in with protests but this lot need to be forced out with the most extreme terminator force you could possibly imagine.

This is also because I actually believed for a moment that something might change. My 1 hour hope was very foolish and they were just playing with us.

Boycott every game and or get them abandoned.

Ruin Roland's life the equivalent how he's ruined this football club.

I'm not the ideas man so don't ask me. This is for CARD.

You have done brilliantly. Please up the anti even further if that's possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    A summer of flash mobs?
  • Options
    With a headline like that I think you should say what you mean and not cover it up with flowery words.

Seriously, I think many of us identify with you completely.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

get them abandoned.

I honestly think at some point this has to be our end game. When everything else has failed, and he's made it clear he's not ever going, making it impossible for the club to fulfill it's home fixtures and therefore untenable as a football club is the nuclear option.

We're not there yet but on the Addick's Doomsday Clock we must be close to striking midnight.
  • Options
    The threat of getting games abandoned will result in what happened at the Burnley game.This will cost them a bloody fortune :)

There will be more wankers in blue bibs than home fans at games next season.
  • Options
    We need to work out ways of getting games abandoned without fans being arrested. Guerrilla tactics! Roland can't imagine the hell he is unleashing on himself - otherwise he'd sell.
  • Options

We need to work out ways of getting games abandoned without fans being arrested. Guerrilla tactics! Roland can't imagine the hell he is unleashing on himself - otherwise he'd sell.

Do you think he gives a toss about what happens at the Valley ?
  • Options
    I think he will give a toss when the club can't complete games and gets docked points and significant amounts of money!
  • Options
    It's a war as far as I am concerned. Roland should sell the club for a quid for someone else to pick up the mess and consider his millions of losses as a lesson learnt. Football is non viable to the methods he must use upon it.
    Choose another sport if necccessary....or buy palace.

He would rather keep at it then cut his losses though. It's awful.

It's like the same thing for a black jack player.... that has already lost his car via gambling.
    Then thinks oh, I need that back, I will gamble away everything else for the off chance I will win again until I'm homeless and dead.
  • Options
    The Burnley game was effectively abandoned @ 90 minutes.
  • Options

I think he will give a toss when the club can't complete games and gets docked points and significant amounts of money!

I don't. I am convinced that he and she are getting a perverted kick out of all of this (as I've said previously, they no doubt share regular Skype 'interactions' to fully satisfy their perversions!). The more hassle we cause, the more resolute they become. He knows damn well that he can make up his losses elsewhere.

We have pissed them both off and he is now just toying with us. He will go but only when it suits and it's probably a long way off yet.

He is an egotistical, senile Walloon who really does not give a choir boy's cassock about the club. He will not allow his ego to be dented by what he sees as our futile protestations. The more we protest, the more he will just 'dig in'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

It's a war as far as I am concerned. Roland should sell the club for a quid for someone else to pick up the mess and consider his millions of losses as a lesson learnt. Football is non viable to the methods he must use upon it.
    Choose another sport if necccessary....or buy palace.

He would rather keep at it then cut his losses though. It's awful.

It's like the same thing for a black jack player.... that has already lost his car via gambling.
    Then thinks oh, I need that back, I will gamble away everything else for the off chance I will win again until I'm homeless and dead.

Way over-priced.
  • Options

I don't. I am convinced that he and she are getting a perverted kick out of all of this (as I've said previously, they no doubt share regular Skype 'interactions' to fully satisfy their perversions!). The more hassle we cause, the more resolute they become. He knows damn well that he can make up his losses elsewhere.

We have pissed them both off and he is now just toying with us. He will go but only when it suits and it's probably a long way off yet.

He is an egotistical, senile Walloon who really does not give a choir boy's cassock about the club. He will not allow his ego to be dented by what he sees as our futile protestations. The more we protest, the more he will just 'dig in'.
    The unfortunate reality.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

We need to work out ways of getting games abandoned without fans being arrested.

Or just preventing games from starting. Not difficult to stop the away team's coach from arriving if there's enough of you, West Ham managed it last night without even trying (not advocating the middle throwing obviously).

Need action before that though. Can't have Katrien thinking "at least I haven't got to deal with the protesters for a couple of months".
  • Options
    I wonder where the button for the sprinkler system is and whether it can be set to on and then disabled....that might cause a problem.
  • Options

Do you think he gives a toss about what happens at the Valley ?
    If indeed he doesn't care ( and I think you're right). Then he'll spunk away millions. Everybody please do not go to another home game. We will survive even it has to be the hard way. Fuck off Roland.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Ok writing a thread title that will obviously have to be altered is probably not the answer but this is now beyond anyone's wildest nightmare.

Wilder really wanted the job:

1. Bigger club
    2. Bigger budget
    3. Bigger Salary
    4. Bigger challenge

To have now managed to put him off the role, when we are desperately desperate must have taken some load of granny filled horseshit coming out of Roland's mouth that it's just now beyond belief.

I'm not even in the UK for the next 18months or so so can't join in with protests but this lot need to be forced out with the most extreme terminator force you could possibly imagine.

This is also because I actually believed for a moment that something might change. My 1 hour hope was very foolish and they were just playing with us.

Boycott every game and or get them abandoned.

Ruin Roland's life the equivalent how he's ruined this football club.

I'm not the ideas man so don't ask me. This is for CARD.

You have done brilliantly. Please up the anti even further if that's possible.

Thanks.

Brilliant. As I would of written it. The time for " fannying about" has long gone. Either don't go, en masse, or make sure games are not completed.
  • Options
    well we will need to take some suggestions off line I suspect - The War is escalating!
  • Options
    Why does everyone just not boycott the games? When we threatened the boycott of the Oxford game (I think - I know I covered Welling and Dartford in little round stickers) back in the bad old days it seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back.
  • Options
    A lot of people haven't renewed DA1 so the place will look like its been boycotted next season anyway.
  • Options
    Looks like I started a bit early on the boycott front. Its sad mate but necessary. But it would be great to literally get as many as possible to just not go. I am sure there's about 2000 or so that wouldn't ever do that but it would have a great effect.

Or would it be playing into their hands and they want it to fail and build houses? Alebit I don't think they would get a change of use I suppose?