Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fan manager to replace fan sofa

After the huge success of the fan sofa last season Charlton Athletic have announced fans will take it in turns to manage the club next season. Anyone purchasing a season ticket for next season will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to manage the club.

Comments

• Options
    It is almost worth considering buying a ticket. I know fuck all about any aspect of running a "professional" football club AND am a bit of a wally...
  • Options

It is almost worth considering buying a ticket. I know fuck all about any aspect of running a "professional" football club AND am a bit of a wally...

"Soapy, please present yourself for interview tomorrow at 10.00. You appear to be the ideal candidate."
    signed Katrien
  • Options
    I'm nominating one of @TCE dogs

Preferably the big scary one
  • Options

Forgot about being a manager and just go for a position on the SMT
  • Options

You're over qualified for us mate.
  • Options
    There are dozens on here who could do a better job than the managers we have had recently, but when RD is picking the team - what's the point?
  • Options
    As always selection will be fixed and Colin will get the job.
  • Options
    Rumours are that PL54 was seen buying £1000 worth of tickets ...
  • Options

After the huge success of the fan sofa last season Charlton Athletic have announced fans will take it in turns to manage the club next season. Anyone purchasing a season ticket for next season will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to manage the club.

I thought the fan who does the best dancing or something will chosen, screw you Katrien you liar!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But will you do anything the senile old tosser from Belgium tells you, SJ?
  • Options

CEO?
  • Options
    Carter said:

I'm nominating one of @TCE dogs

Preferably the big scary one

They'll be barking instructions to the players
  • Options

So that's how Karel Fraeye got the chance to become Charlton manager.

• Options
    Careful what you say in jest, remember they read this forum. ;-)
  • Options
    Hopefully a 'dance off' at halftime should meet the selection criterion.