Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jodi Jones (Signs for Coventry)

I know there's probably a thread further back on this, but thought I'd start a new one. Just signed for Coventry, think we've missed out on a decent signing there. I know we're not the most attractive club ever at the minute but with Wilder in I'd have hoped we could have got him.

Comments

• Options
    Weren't we going to sign him at the start of last season when I thought loads of teams were in for him aswell. Why didn't he move? Doesn't look like he had the greatest season.
  • Options

And, if goes back to Dagenham & Redbridge, I suppose it will be the return of the Jodi.

Tell me they get better................... :neutral:
  • Options

And, if goes back to Dagenham & Redbridge, I suppose it will be the return of the Jodi.

Tell me they get better................... :neutral:
    Come on. I'm having a bad day. I just need to inflict some pain on others.
  • Options
    What happened to the guy we signed from cov ?
  • Options
    Moussa?
  • Options
    I thought Dizzee was talking to himself there. Way to much Dizz going on for my eyes.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Moussa?

That's it
  • Options
    Moussa was released in January with Polish Pete.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Opportunity missed. Seen him a few times good young player.
  • Options

Opportunity missed. Seen him a few times good young player.

He didn't perform in the league cup game at The Valley last August though.
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    Nicky Ajose at Swindon will be a target for a lot of clubs this season after scoring 24 goals. What are our chances?

I suspect I already know the answer.
  • Options
    Was looking at Ajose yesterday, have a feeling he'll be looking higher than us though. You never know mind, IF we get wilder and get a few decent players in we might have a chance.