Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"We want to build a squad like Chris Powell did"

Reportedly said by our CEO at the last fans forum meeting although I don't think it made the minutes.

Comments

• Options

Reportedly said by our CEO at the last fans forum meeting although I don't think it made the minutes.

Fun, jokes and captions category surely......
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Surely Wiggins ahead of Fox

I did put him ahead of Fox yet I changed my mind as I've always felt that Rhoys was sold because of his constant injury problems rather than financial gain... Had he been sold for no reason then I'd have him in ahead of Fox.

Its also why I reckon Henderson is on his way out.
  • Options
    Fair point. The best 11 on paper would be Wiggins of course. Agreed.
  • Options
    If true, I can only hope someone took them properly to task for it. The same squad they totally destroyed within months of arriving.....
  • Options
    We want you to think we'll build a good squad long enough to consider buying a season ticket....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I assume she was using the Royal "we".
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

She was misinterpreted that night. She apparently said

"We want to build a pitch like Colin Powell did"

Misinterpretated again ...damn :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Said it for a long time...

A side with the best players from Chris Powell combined with the best players from RD would have made us bloody dangerous

Hamer
    Solly ... Morrison ... Teixeira ... Wiggins
    Gud ... Diarra ... Buyens ... Stephens... Bulot
    Kermorgant

Fixed it for you

• Options
    dizzee said:

A side with the best players from Chris Powell combined with the best players from RD would have made us bloody dangerous

Hamer
    Kermorgant

Fixed it for you

Stephens has become much better since he left, literally and in terms of how highly he is rated
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Kashi ?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Are they going to invade Iraq ?

Sorry, I thought it was Colin Powell...
  • Options
    Really doesn't matter what she said or where and when. She has long since lost the ability to distinguish between truth and lies, so it's all meaningless. She is the most visible symbol of the shambles we have become. Her departure is a non negotiable in my book.
  • Options
    The minutes were with her for 3 days? before they were published. Time enough to edit out any comments which could come back to haunt her. If true, proves again she is totally untrustworthy and unsuitabe for the job. No wonder she stopped the videoing of the meetings. Katrein, it's been emotional but please go now before you have to cover up more embarrassments.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Hamer
    Kermorgant

Fixed it for you

No Watt?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    You, Watt, you Watt, you Watt! You Watt!! You Watt!!!

No Watt! No Watt!! No Watt!!!, no Watt..no Watt.....

This is my attempt at summarising Tony Watt's career at multiple clubs using aggressive punctuation that could lead one to be barred.

Interesting to hear a couple of players say on POY award that reports of fall outs with Tony Watt Watt Watt, are perhaps a little overplayed. Everyone falls out, lasts 20 seconds all done.

(I'm making a lot of that up by the way, not the comments or intention but no one said exactly those words)
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

dizzee said:

Hamer
    Kermorgant

Fixed it for you

Stephens has become much better since he left, literally and in terms of how highly he is rated
    Dale Stephens? That one? The same one that was pilloried on here every week? The one who had an awful game in the mud against, who was it, Forest?