Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#1stGameOff

Some CARD bods are in the pub and we've come to the conclusion that the first home game of next season, if we're still owned by Roland, will not take place.

We'll abandon it.

Sell up Roland - there is no future for you here.

Please get the #1stGameOff hashtag going on Twitter!

Comments

• Options
    Intriguing ...sounds good to me
  • Options
    But what if it's home to Millwank?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

:smiley:
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

We'd lose anyway.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Then it's arguably are best chance at 3 points..
  • Options
    There's 3 months until then. Need action planned in the meantime. Meire will still turn up at the Valley (even if not to work properly), Belgium visits to RD's home etc.
  • Options
    Good plan. Katrien will probably be thinking that the worst is now over. She needs to be disabused of that idea.
  • Options
    Think we'll start next season with a points deduction so things really can't get much worse. It's no longer about football just a battle between the fans and the owner.
  • Options

Think we'll start next season with a points deduction .

No we won't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Calm down
  • Options
    Plenty of time during the next 3 months to get some rational thought behind this. Breathe
  • Options

Think we'll start next season with a points deduction so things really can't get much worse. It's no longer about football just a battle between the fans and the owner.

why? There is no reason why we would do.
  • Options
    let's wait till the fixtures come out and pick a home game after a month or two and designate this the PROTEST game. Plenty of time to work out the next strategy.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    sam3110 said:

What if it's not?
  • Options

Some CARD bods are in the pub and we've come to the conclusion that the first home game of next season, if we're still owned by Roland, will not take place.

We'll abandon it.

Sell up Roland - there is no future for you here.

Please get the #1stGameOff hashtag going on Twitter!

Sound like a well thought out plan !
  • Options

Why? For throwing a few bog rolls and flares on the pitch?
  • Options
    The only problem with preparing well in advance to get the first game abandoned is that the club will be prepared for it and take preventative action.
    It has to be a random game, with notification at 12pm like the other CARD protests.
    Either that, or make it an inside job.
  • Options
    JorgeC said:

let's wait till the fixtures come out and pick a home game after a month or two and designate this the PROTEST game. Plenty of time to work out the next strategy.

Strategy is clear. First match at home incomplete. Simple.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there is going to be so few in the ground next season you can probably shout across to your fellow protester in the next stand on how and when to invade the pitch and get it abandoned.

Good luck with that..
  • Options
    We need one of those far east bookie gangs to blow our floodlights out one Tuesday evening!!
  • Options
    Missed It said:

We need one of those far east bookie gangs to blow our floodlights out one Tuesday evening!!

again
  • Options
    JorgeC said:

there is going to be so few in the ground next season you can probably shout across to your fellow protester in the next stand on how and when to invade the pitch and get it abandoned.

Good luck with that..

Thank you.
  • Options
    I can't help but wonder if this idea came about after a couple of beers. I have a rule (that I regularly break) that I shouldn't make any significant, particularly financial, decisions when drinking.

I can't tell you how much $hit I have bought off eBay while a 'little drunk'.

Now that it has been announced it is possible that some of those associated with CARD will wish they'd waiting until the next day to make such a bold statement. Maybe I'm wrong but I suspect that the security presence today will look like a school trip compared to what they will put on if it looks like we intend to follow through on the threat.
  • Options
    Hahaha glad I'm not the only I one who's bought crap drunk off eBay then stand there scratching my head when it gets delivered saying I haven't bought anything.