Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    excellent ... good for them
  • Options
    good on them and a generous donation to boot
  • Options
    This really is fabulous news. Great that they've gone public. Best news we have had for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news, well played John Hayes and Axis.
  • Options
    That's how you target RD and KM
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Brilliant stuff, this is the sort of thing that will really annoy RD, losing business and it instead going to those noisy peasants, well done. :-)
  • Options
    As much as I love what CARD are doing, to me this one statement is as powerful as any protest on match day. The two together is even better!
  • Options
    Excellent news. Especially the 'As a business, you couldn’t mess it up more than this if you had deliberately tried' bit.
  • Options
    milo said:

I heard hundreds of sponsors are leaving Charlton and are now going to sponsor West Ham at the Olympic stadium instead. I know several who have sponsored at Charlton for years but have said they will sponsor at the Olympic Stadium until the regime change and then come back and sponsor at Charlton again.

Personally I think it is taking legitimate sponsoring opportunities off of West Ham fans.

Oh, we're so nice...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent
  • Options
    Possible shirt sponsor for @TEL?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

What do Axis sell, because I'm buying some?

The bald fact is that a significant sponsor who once sponsored the club, is now supporting the protests, and putting it's money where it's mouth is.

This is a wonderful announcement.

http://www.axiseurope.com/
  • Options
    Fantastic!!!