Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley v QPR

Burnley will be 4-4-2 to 4-2-4 as usual. Nothing fancy from Sean Dyche. Hasselbaink has been going 4-2-3-1.

QPR have a rookie GK & Clint Hill doing donkey impressions at CH. It's on a plate for Burnley.

Comments

• Options
    Burnley has been struggling lately, QPR, so far (1/2 hour in) look the more dangerous ..

as to 4 4 2 .. Leicester use it, as do Burnley and a lot of other champ clubs .. all the other formations are a bit too complicated for players who find it tricky trapping a ball and/or making a 10 yard pass as well as remembering their old mum's birthday .. let's leave anything other than 4 4 2 to the continentals who have the mentality and technique to use them properly
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Burnley are looking nervous. They don't want to be leaving it until next weekend.

Commentator on Sky - "with protests planned, it could be an awkward afternoon at the Valley". Lets not disappoint them.

We like to oblige
  • Options
    Be brilliant if SKY have control of the Refs and both games get stopped because of our protests on Saturday
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    So at H/T, It's three Fat Ladies 88.

The same 3 that started singing at our Demise
  • Options
    SKY doing a great job publicising our protests. "All kinds of protests".
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    1-0 Vokes 61 minutes
  • Options
    If Burnley win & are promoted today, does that mean less than dire consequences for Charlton protests next Saturday ?
  • Options
    Gonna be a head scratcher for the neutral on saturday over which game to pick...
  • Options
    vff said:

If Burnley win & are promoted today, does that mean less than dire consequences for Charlton protests next Saturday ?

It means no problem to invade the pitch ...maybe :wink:

Are you reading this Tony? So confusing for you isn't it :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:

The title will still be up for grabs though, which the league will probably care about. For me personally though it changes everything. No-one will really care if we get it abandoned, if that's what people want.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Gonna be a head scratcher for the neutral on saturday over which game to pick...

I'll be watching the 'Boro game .. if Burnley hold on here, our game will be even more meaningless .. I'll record it though to see what effect the protests have .. see if I recognise any faces being battered by the constabulary and /or 'BARstewards' ((:>)
  • Options
    The new QPR keeper, Ingram, looks as though he could become a VERY good 'un
  • Options
    are they singing no one likes us?!
  • Options
    They've sung it for years. Millwall of the north in more than one way.
  • Options
    Nice to see a two bob club doing well .. today was a real scrap, Mee and Heaton were super and one moment of real class, a Jones free kick and Vokes header settled it
  • Options
    Surprised Barton hasn't headbutted a few fans crowding round him. Maybe a few sly body shots.
  • Options
    Weren't some of them saying we should be dropped to the bottom tier of football if we invaded the pitch? Fair play though, some effort.
  • Options

I think they should be dropped to the bottom of the football tier for their players singing lets go fucking mental live on TV!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think they should be dropped to the bottom of the football tier because they are norvern!
  • Options
    A Burnley victory must take enough pressure off for the protest to take full effect. If Middlesborough and Brighton draw, Burnley may end up being champions whatever happens at Charlton.
  • Options

Weren't some of them saying we should be dropped to the bottom tier of football if we invaded the pitch? Fair play though, some effort.

Dont worry the Football League will come down on them hard for their pitch invasion.