Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Leeds 1-2 Charlton

thanks to the 7 Lifers who gave their marks:

imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Fox opta's motm
  • Options
    I know we all have different options on Charlton life but I'm sure we didn't score 2 goals before half time. Have said that I would like to say thank you to Lancaster Lad for all the hard he's done over the season on state bank.
  • Options
    thanks Norman, I know we scored in each half but twice while doing the stats I put it down as 1st half, all I can say is that it has been a looooong season and I'm looking forward to the rest, the master copy is correct for the compilation of the end of season statbanquet!
  • Options
    It's interesting that Cousins was POTY, despite only averaging 6.09, which is well behind many of the other players.

Even just taking the players who played the majority of the season, Solly has 6.10 while Makienok is only slightly behind with 6.00, and nobody would suggest Simon was anywhere near POTY...

• Options
    People get marked probably in relation to the last few games people have seen rather than over the whole season though....

And cousins has had a few very good games especially looked good when playing as captain.
  • Options
    That said when I told my son he said it was rubbish and there was no way Cousins had had s better season than his pick JBG.
  • Options
    I think it is a great shame that so many supporters have ignored the progress of Nick Pope this season who has one of the highest average marks so far
  • Options
    Ignored in the voting for POTY specifically? I agree he has made great strides this year and have said so quite often.

Certainly get my most improved player of the year award.

• Options

I think it is a great shame that so many supporters have ignored the progress of Nick Pope this season who has one of the highest average marks so far

Agreed, though he did come in forth. If I had a vote he might very well have gotten it.

LL, always appreciate what you do.

Other things I was thinking about while listening Saturday (correct me if I'm wrong on any accounts):
    1. First time we've gone into the half with a lead since Rotherham, and before that Bolton
    2. Only the 6th time this season we've been ahead by two goals, drew 1 (Bolton), lost 1 (Brighton), won 3 (Rotherham, Boro, Leeds)

Double check my maths on these as I'm now starting to doubt them.