Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton at Wembley for the JPT Final - March 2017!

Lets get the roll call going now!

Comments

• Options
    I don't think the competition exists anymore, I maybe wrong.
  • Options
    CHG said:

I think it does.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35906363
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited April 2016
    CAFCTrev said:

CHG said:

I think it does.

I think that was the last one.

Looks like there is a Football League Trophy that may allow prem U-21's to compete in it, shambles really.

• Options
    All part of RD's master plan. He realised it was a competition we should have been winning in our previous stint in League 1. He doesn't like unfinished business.

• Options
    Brushed aside in the First Round of the competition as Dover Athletic make their debuts after promotion from the Conference
  • Options
    Didnt it have conference teams in it back in the early 00's?
  • Options
    A small consolation as we drop into League 2.
  • Options
    We'll get knocked out by Barnet In Round 1
  • Options
    Let's be real. Whatever the competition is called and whoever can play in it, we won't make the final. Let's concentrate on the on-field matter in hand which is avoiding relegation from League 1
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Didnt it have conference teams in it back in the early 00's?

Yeah at one stage it certainly did because I remember playing as a Conference side and being in the competition on Championship Manager
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CHG said:

CAFCTrev said:

CHG said:

I think it does.

I think that was the last one.

Looks like there is a Football League Trophy that may allow prem U-21's to compete in it, shambles really.

It was the last season of Johnsons paint sponsoring it. The final is on April 2nd next year.
  • Options

We'll get knocked out by Barnet In Round 1

Away tie and new ground...every cloud :smiley:
  • Options
    I am off to Wembley in May to watch Halifax v Grimsby in the FA Trophy final.
  • Options

Give it a couple of years and we'll be in that
  • Options

Just beat me to it!
  • Options

Don't be daft Large - we would be knocked out in the quarter final by Burgess Hill Town...
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Get there early and you can see Morpeth v Hereford in the Vase final too. Another one we will be going out at the quarter final stage in, a few years after the Burgess Hill debacle...
  • Options

Get there early and you can see Morpeth v Hereford in the Vase final too. Another one we will be going out at the quarter final stage in, a few years after the Burgess Hill debacle...
    Yes I know, two games for the price of one. Doubt I will bother with Hereford one though.
  • Options

Yes I know, two games for the price of one. Doubt I will bother with Hereford one though.
    It would be the mortgage you would have to take out to eat and drink at Wembley all day that would put me off Mike.

• Options

It would be the mortgage you would have to take out to eat and drink at Wembley all day that would put me off Mike.

We are meeting away from Wembley to take care of the nicer things in life :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know it's a tin pot competition, but wouldn't it be nice if we had a proper tilt a cup competition for change. A trip to Wembley is a trip to Wembley.
  • Options
    If we made it to the final we must lose, and there's a reason why.
  • Options

You're right there, totally shit catering company at Wembley, I couldn't recommend them to anyone.
  • Options
    I seem to remember thinking when we went into League one last time, that surely we could at least get to the final and win this tinpot trophy, that turned out well!