Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you Brighton

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Really pleased for Brighton & their fans, well deserved. Have had a soft spot for them since their troubles began in the mid 90s, attended a few of their games back then & was so glad when they secured their league status in 97 under Steve Gritt.

Their fans support of our protests have been much appreciated over the last couple of years & I wish them success for next season.
  • Options
    Do we get a bonus on the Stephens transfer?
  • Options
    Brighton fans at my old work were generally nice folk but were weird when it came to football, they had a massive sense of entitlement. Just odd.

Fair play to them though they're and advert for a well run club. spend a lot over time and you might win the league on the 7th attempt.

Spend a little over time on cheap crap and internal network loans and you'll get nothing. Well maybe relegation.
  • Options
    Congrats, fully deserved. See no reason why they can't be a success in the prem too.
  • Options
    Just hope they go and smash Palace next season.
  • Options
    well done brighton win the last 3 and they break 100 points and on current form its possible
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    brighton fans i have met have had a very arsenal like mentality, think there a lot better than they are, this does show though what a good manager houghton is as 2 seasons ago they only just stayed up, then blew it last season then have romped it pretty much this season, do think they will go straight back down as they have a few older players. glenn murray has scored 22 goals for them this season but i dont think he can cut it in the prem.
  • Options
    I have a great respect for BHAFC having been through a fate worse than our 'Selhurst Years'. It's heartening to see them climb from near relegation from the football league to the top flight. It gives me hope for our future after Roland/Katrien.

Well done Seagulls.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Well done Brighton, it goes to show that despite awful ownership, groundsharing, endless relegations and escaping certain oblivion that relegation from the Football League would have caused-a football club can be revived and come back stronger. Brighton are a beacon of hope to clubs like ourselves and Blackpool.
    I will finally have more than a passing interest in the Premier League for a change and I hope they batter the stripey twats too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Bloody hell, looks like youve started a bit of in-fighting on the thread with the chap who was kind enough to respond with "I'll hate you and your club til the day I die."...

Anyways, well done Brighton!
  • Options
    Very pleased for them.

But sad that we have to live through them playing palace in the prem and not us.
  • Options
    Well done BHA.

Any mileage in erecting a huge green arrow outside RD's bunker with the legend "221 miles to a properly run football club"?
  • Options
    Apologies if posted elsewhere but have a look at this. Brighton players on train with fans then carried shoulder high around the city centre. Great to see
    https://youtu.be/56-jlucF41k