Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you Brighton

Comments

• Options
    They are a class act, I really hope they go up.
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Brighton & Hove - it is great to know others are still thinking of us.
  • Options
    Pure class from Brighton fans. I too hope they win promotion this season.
  • Options
    brighton are alright by me
  • Options
    A class act,indeed.Great supporters.
    Hope their season continues in the same excellent form and they finally get to the Prem.
  • Options
    Superb gesture......many many thanks Albion.
  • Options
    Amazing. We owe you one Brighton.
  • Options
    Classy. They didn't have to do that, but they did. Very classy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you Brighton, this is why football is such a great game
  • Options
    Class fans. They have a long memory and remember our support for them in their problems.
  • Options
    Proper club with proper fans.
  • Options
    Always love it when we play Brighton...

The games always feel like a friendly match in terms of atmosphere between the fans with the competitiveness thrown in on the pitch
  • Options
    Wow, so lovely.
  • Options
    Great stuff, B&HA fans !

Rest assured, this donation will be used wisely.
  • Options
    If Brighton win promotion this season it will be brilliant. The journey from that draw at Hereford to the prem is an epic saga, and I am glad that some fans of both clubs have mutual recognition of the rocky road both clubs and sets of fans have walked.
    What goes around comes around.
  • Options
    Very clever move by the Seaguls here when you think about it. They know it will be on the Palace Losers forum before long and that they will gnash teeth and wail about it. Great to have Palace in a pincer movement!
  • Options
    Brilliant!
  • Options
    Superb gesture. As others have said they didn't have to do that and it's great that the guy sending the email even still remembered. Hope they go up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice touch
  • Options
    Really lovely of them. See Roland/Katrien- that's what true football supporters are like.
  • Options
    They have the look of a team who will not be denied. Hughton seems like that rarest creature: an underrated British manager
  • Options
    Leuth said:

They have the look of a team who will not be denied. Hughton seems like that rarest creature: an underrated British manager

I like Hughton. Be great to see him finish above Newcastle after way they treated him.
  • Options
    pure class
  • Options
    Brighton mate just texted me this after seeing this thread:

Is £115 what you paid for JFC? Personally I was pleased to see the back of him!

Promises so much delivers so little. Let's hope he does it for you.

:-(
  • Options
    BHA are a class act - there definitely seems to be a bond between our two clubs borne out of shared experience and support for each other in bad times, as well as a mutual dislike of a particular stripey embarrassment of a football club....

I hope that they get promoted with the stripey mugs going in the opposite direction!
  • Options
    Looks like they've basically confirmed it today as they have an outrageously bigger goal difference than Huddersfield. Well happy for them.