Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charltons Nightmeire Continues?

With relegation to league one rubber stamped this evening with a 0-0 draw against fellow strugglers Bolton surely it's up to our illustrious CEO to do the honourable thing and resign, I can't see how she can stay in the job given the shambles that we have witnessed this season, surely it's time for her to jump in the laundry basket and get on the Eurostar?

Comments

• Options
    Come in squirrel chops. Your time is up !!
  • Options
    Her position is untenable, she clearly MUST go. But she wont, obviously.
  • Options
    No point in her going. The problem is the head of the snake and until that is removed, she will just be replaced with another puppet.............
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Another reason I think he'll sell.
    Her resigning was never part of the plan. Problem is her position is untenable. She has no means of turning this around. She is incapable. And in league one this will become more apparent. She is precious to Roland,but his options are limited.

Does he keep the club leaving her in charge and watch her make an even bigger pigs Ear of a league one campaign?
    Does he sack her?
    Or does he sell up and say our work here is done. Join me Katrien on our next adventure?

It's all about Katrien with him and I'd say option 3 is her best option.
  • Options
    Even if we won league one next season with 102 points I'd still hate them.
  • Options
    They hire incompetent managers/coaches and sack them willy nilly after just a few games....yet he hires the worst CEO in football history (bar none) and she is still around after 27 months......now tell me he isnt porking the pig.