Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Angry Arsenal fan

13»

Comments

• Options
    You don't shop down the creaky shed in west Greenwich. A carrot 40p, carrots plural more expensive blud innit for real.
  • Options

Is that bloke from Storage Wars UK?

Yeah, Heavy D from Storage Wars UK. Boooooooooooooooom!
  • Options
    CARD - the bar has been raised
  • Options
    Bluddy hell!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I managed to watch about 10 seconds of that...please don't do that again! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

Yeah bloke is a prick on that too!!
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Talks like a gangster but wears his scarf like a librarian??

Scarface
  • Options
    dont know how to do it, but theres great video on facebook atm of a montage of some clangers this season from arsenal fan TV.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal fan TV is great entertainment but I couldn't listen to more than 10 seconds of him. Claude talked a lot of sense.

What about the advert for "Man like Robbie" atbthe end of thr video. He (must be well into his 40s at the very least) does a gang sign at the end. Very strange.
  • Options
    I like Claude, but the oddball in the headphones needs to get a grip.
  • Options

The fat lad is a proper wrong un.
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

He was also one one of the first series of Shool of Hard Knocks on Sky.
    The thing where Will Greenwiod and Scott Quinell get street urchins to play rugby.

Was based around Croydon I think ?!?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

^ Too true. "I don't deserve this blud." - being in a PL title chase? No shit. Blud.

They don't know how good they've got it. Have a look at the circa 86 other football league clubs who can only ever dream of title chases, FA cups, champions league trips etc.

I suppose it's all relative. Success for me this season is winning more home games than we lose! For them, anything less than 4th is failure.

Sounds similar to some of you lot who got far too comfortable with the job that Curbs was doing and started to expect miracles every season.

• Options
    I'm not saying a word. Yet.
  • Options
    At least Andy Todd seems to know what he's jabbering on about.
  • Options
    Jesus what a nob...Blud absolute total plonker. I have three Arsenal mates all stand up blokes except when you talk about Football. Arsenal are the ONLY team in the universe, they are always robbed, they are never successful etc. etc. As you can gather I don't bother with it any more as I start to get a bit agitated.

• Options
    edited April 2016

The fat lad is a proper wrong un.
    Haha, I saw him outside the Tollington pub we were drinking in on Sunday. What a fat chnt!
  • Options
    A very articulate man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly it appears Claude has gone missing...

https://mobile.twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK/status/748635556855357440

• Options
    Hope he's all right.
  • Options
    Arsene Wenger had enough of being called a .... by him and had him and club shop fan offed......
  • Options
    Didn't he write out a suicide note last year? Hope he's ok.
  • Options
    Walk out on the 75th minute protest? very smart General Blud! Arsenal only start to play in the last ten minutes! Great value at £75 a ticket.
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:

Walk out on the 75th minute protest? very smart General Blud! Arsenal only start to play in the last ten minutes! Great value at £75 a ticket.

Good one
  • Options
    Best of luck to him
  • Options
    He's been found safe thankfully.