Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Deserved lead by Oyston
  • Options
    Just did it - could do with a few more clicks...
  • Options
    For all his huge faults, Roland hasn't started suing fans yet like Oyston did.
  • Options
    Also, you'd think £400m could pay for teeth whitening.

But then if you tape up your shoes, I guess....
  • Options
    Oyston is the worst owner in England. IMO he should be on 100% in that poll.

RD doesn't get anywhere near Oyston's level of being a bad owner.
  • Options
    Needs a lot more clicks on RD.
  • Options
    3%, things are looking up for Roland.
  • Options
    5 per cent now
  • Options
    He's up to 5%. Come on everyone, let's get him to 10%.
  • Options
    Katrien will use this as proof for why they stay on..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    “This is a fantastic club. The fans don’t really know me because I’ve not been here so often. Now we’re in a crisis and it is the right time to work together.”

Is he having a laugh!

We've been in a crisis for most of the 2 and a bit years he's been here.

The fans don't know him because he's not been around a lot? - here's a novel idea Roly, why don't go and watch games and see how shit it really is rather than letting some 2 bob lawyer run the show.

Every time that moron opens his mouth he just makes things worse. Do the decent thing and sell up.
  • Options
    6% now.
  • Options
    Now up to 7%. Keep voting.
  • Options
    Level with the sports direct jumble sale bloke now.
  • Options
    7%
  • Options

“This is a fantastic club. The fans don’t really know me because I’ve not been here so often. Now we’re in a crisis and it is the right time to work together.”

Yet only a few weeks ago, he was out speaking to the fans at various meetings. See that went well then if even they have forgotten him!

• Options
    cafckev said:

Yet only a few weeks ago, he was out speaking to the fans at various meetings. See that went well then if even they have forgotten him!

Once a liar, always a liar.
  • Options
    9 percent. Sorry Algarve. ☺
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    11 percent
  • Options
    13% now, but deservedly Oyston will win
  • Options
    15% now
  • Options
    No such thing as bad publicity
  • Options
    Now 16%
  • Options
    16% now. Hold your noses if necessary, but the higher that vote count, the stronger a message it sends.
  • Options
    17% now
  • Options
    Joint 2nd place
  • Options
    Despite my dislike of RD and what he has done, Oyston is way ahead in shiteness polls.