Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons player urinates into a glass at Cheltenham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35818619

Cheltenham Festival has cancelled a booking involving professional footballers after a player was pictured appearing to urinate into a glass.
MK Dons midfielder Samir Carruthers is said to have been photographed as he relieved himself on a balcony.
Further images show a glass of liquid being poured over a balcony railing by another man in his group.
Apparently some Bristol City players were also involved, disgraceful behaviour by the players of both clubs which should be met by them maximum punishment of say, a 12 point deduction for their clubs!

Comments

• I did read somewhere (before seeing this) that MK Dons were aware of what happened and were taking disciplinary action
  • No different to us being shat on by Roly, Katie and Muzza.
  • It does look like him

A bearded Solly on the right too
  • It is Hamer, probably with a few of the Bristol player as he had a short loan spell there earlier this season. I wonder if he will pick up a PL winners medal, as he's still a Leicester City player!
  • No doubt they will get slated and rightly so.

But if they were rugby players then it would be just high jinks and jolly japes and no action taken.
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35818619

Apparently some Bristol City players were also involved, disgraceful behaviour by the players of both clubs which should be met by them maximum punishment of say, a 12 point deduction for their clubs!
    As if 12 points would be enough to help us.
  • It is Hamer, probably with a few of the Bristol player as he had a short loan spell there earlier this season. I wonder if he will pick up a PL winners medal, as he's still a Leicester City player!

You usually have to play 10-games for the Champions before you get a winners medal yet the rules were changed so that the Manager can include a couple of players under that amount so doubt Hamer will get one

You usually have to play 10-games for the Champions before you get a winners medal yet the rules were changed so that the Manager can include a couple of players under that amount so doubt Hamer will get one
    If he did, he'd only need to win the championship to complete the full set of league winners medals for all 4 divisions.

If he did, he'd only need to win the championship to complete the full set of league winners medals for all 4 divisions.
    Didnt realise he won League Two with Brentford...

Have to admit he does look much better with the properly trimmed beard
  • Footballers - such geezers aren't they

now you name a 25 man squad i thought everyone named got a medal regardless off games?

has he been named in the squad for either half of the season?
  • http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/sep/030915-2015-2016-premier-league-squads-announced.html

Leicester City (lcfc.com)
    25 Squad players (*=Home grown)
    *Albrighton, Marc Kevin
    Benalouane, Yohan
    *De Laet, Ritchie Ria Alfons
    *Drinkwater, Daniel Noel
    *Dyer, Nathan Antone Jonah
    Fuchs, Christian
    *Hamer, Benjamin John
    *Hammond, Dean John
    *Huth, Robert
    Inler, Gokhan
    *James, Matthew Lee
    Kante, Ngolo
    *King, Andrew
    Kramaric, Andrej
    Mahrez, Riyad
    *Morgan, Westley Nathan
    Okazaki, Shinji
    *Schlupp, Jeffrey
    *Schmeichel, Kasper Peter
    Schwarzer, Mark
    *Simpson, Daniel Peter
    Ulloa Fernandez, Jose Leonardo
    *Vardy, Jamie
    Wasilewski, Marcin

When i see that list of players it makes me want them to win it even more. A fair few journeymen footballers who are showing what a bit of hard work can do, that and a manager who believes in his players.
  • Oh yeah

#LADS
  • Sponsored links:

• Leicester's squad really isn't that large, and they didn't add anyone of note in January either, so it's not like they have to leave 1st team players out. I bet Swansea never imagined that when they loaned Nathan Dyer to Leicester he might pick up a PL winner's medal!

• Leicester's squad really isn't that large, and they didn't add anyone of note in January either, so it's not like they have to leave 1st team players out. I bet Swansea never imagined that when they loaned Nathan Dyer to Leicester he might pick up a PL winner's medal!

Nor did Aston Villa realise that Marc Albrighton would be on the fringes of the England squad when they released him.

The craziest one for me is Jeff Schlupp, remember us trying our hardest to sign him years ago when he was banging goals in and he's gone to being a Left-Back!!

Nor did Aston Villa realise that Marc Albrighton would be on the fringes of the England squad when they released him.

The craziest one for me is Jeff Schlupp, remember us trying our hardest to sign him years ago when he was banging goals in and he's gone to being a Left-Back!!
    Weren't we "fighting" with Man U for Schlupp, didn't Fergie give him a trial or something?

Weren't we "fighting" with Man U for Schlupp, didn't Fergie give him a trial or something?
    Dont think we were fighting Man Utd for him...

Think we tried to sign him and failed then a short while after he went there for a trial
  • http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/sep/030915-2015-2016-premier-league-squads-announced.html

*Hamer, Benjamin John

How is Hamer considered *Home Grown - is that home grown by Leicester or home grown in Britain ?
  • PL54 said:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/sep/030915-2015-2016-premier-league-squads-announced.html

*Hamer, Benjamin John

How is Hamer considered *Home Grown - is that home grown by Leicester or home grown in Britain ?
    Its always regarded as Home Grown in England / Wales rather than the club where you started your career.

So Cesc Fabregas is regarded as home grown with the Chelsea squad...
  • PL54 said:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/sep/030915-2015-2016-premier-league-squads-announced.html

*Hamer, Benjamin John

A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).
    Clubs will be able to supplement their squads with unlimited additional players under the age of 21 on 1st January in the year in which the season commences.
    Thus Robert Huth would count as home grown
  • Clearly we didn't go for Schlupp because Fox was on the verge of breaking in to the first team.

And we stuck with Fox to scare off the possible suitors of Man Utd and Barca.