Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goalscoring curse?

Worked it out after the game last night that I've been to 12 games this season and seen us score 7 times... (that's 18 hours of football)

Can anyone outdo those stats and be 'The Curse' or do I need to consider trying out lucky jumpers etc.?

Comments

• Options
    Simon Church scored last night.
  • Options

Simon Church scored last night.

I refer you to the answer my honorable colleague gave some moments ago.
  • Options
    Any crazy people thinking of going to Bolton on Tuesday... save yourself the trip as I'm going. Guaranteed loss.
  • Options
    I've been to three matches this season - Hudds at home, Blackburn away and Cardiff at home:

P3, W0, D1, L2, F1, A6, Pts1

That's one goal for every 4.5 hrs which I think beats your one every 2.6 hrs.
  • Options

Any crazy people thinking of going to Bolton on Tuesday... save yourself the trip as I'm going. Guaranteed loss.

I'm impressed ...but you're still mad :wink:
  • Options
  • Options
    The last post on every thread seems to be a blank one from PL54?
  • Options
    Cos he's being a dick
  • Options
    Surely not?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    I'll do a count up later .. I've been to a lot of away games this season and would guess that I've seen us score an average of well under a goal a game .. IF ONLY the goals against us was a similarly frugal figure ((:<)
  • Options
    I've been to 4 away games and not seen us score.
  • Options
    Been to 7 games this year due to working abroad and my record is 3 wins 3 draws and 1 loss. Surprisingly good for such a sh*te season.
  • Options
    Spoke to Father and son in Charlton cafe before game, who are season Tickets holders in lower west, who have missed 7 games this season ?

Yes you are correct, they have missed every home win !

So i knew it was a waste of time, before Kick off.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    {...}