Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A New Day Festival

One of our regulars is part of the team promoting this festival. Some great names and a lovely venue. Tickets are available at The Long Pond. 3 Days £92, Fri £32, Sat £43, Sun £43. Camping £12 for up to 3 nights.

"The original Weyfest team are DELIGHTED to announce a brand new festival, set in the beautiful venue of Mount Ephraim Gardens in The Garden Of England – or Kent, if you prefer.
A New Day Festival is run by a dedicated team of regular festival goers and music lovers, each with their own area of expertise, to bring you a fantastic weekend of classic rock, prog-rock, roots and blues, along with all the other attractions you would expect.
"
http://www.anewdayfestival.com/welcome

Comments

• If I could suggest one thing Riv it would be to remove the '*' bit from the acts. I immediately thought 'caveat' look at the bottom of the poster, they might turn up.
  • My God, there are some blasts from the past there.
  • red_murph said:

If I could suggest one thing Riv it would be to remove the '*' bit from the acts. I immediately thought 'caveat' look at the bottom of the poster, they might turn up.

Not my poster, but as it says on the website all the acts mentioned are confirmed.
  • Nine Below Zero and Mike Sanchez are well worth seeing.
  • The Stranglers will sing the new CAFC theme tune - Something Better Change :smiley:
  • Nine Below Zero and Mike Sanchez are well worth seeing.

Good band Nine Below Zero.
  • Let's hope they are still alive in August.
  • C_A_F_C said:

NEW... DAY ROCKS!
    NEW... DAY ROCKS!
  • edited August 2017
    I went to this years yesterday, fantastic setting and weather beautiful. Well organised and catering good. Plenty of real ale and cider. Really enjoyed it, went to see Slade really, who I have loved since I was a kid. Ok it's only 50% of Slade and probably the least talented half but they didn't let me down. It's very much Dave Hill's band now and was fantastic, such a showman. Although Mal McNulty sings lead on most songs he doesn't try to be or imitate the great Noddy, and is quite withdrawn while Dave prances about doing his famous wiggle. Jim Lea's replacement John Berry however has a real presence and sings a couple of numbers and does the old electric violin like Lea. A great hour set doing all the faves. I was right down the front and loved it.