Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Reading Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Shocking defending from us. Glad we sold Yann for Reza and Polish Pete
  • Options
    18 Fulham 34 -5 36
    19 MK Dons 34 -18 35
    20 Bristol City 34 -23 35
    21 Blackburn 32 -1 34
    22 Rotherham 34 -22 27
    23 Bolton 34 -23 26
    24 Charlton 34 -36 25
  • Options
    Obviously this is all the supporters fault and not the complete mismanagement by a bunch of clueless foreigners.
  • Options
    Fans are showing their appreciation to each age group from U9 to U18. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    If the Vikings had been as effete as Makienok, a handful of celts would've torn the entire horde a new arsehole as soon as they landed on the Outer Hebrides
  • Options

5 at the back and players scoring without having anyone near them. Brilliant.
    The board, Riga and the players are a f'ing joke

Hard to believe how inept the whole setup is....
  • Options

Two goals and an assist? Nah we're better off with the £300k (or whatever) thanks.

Pitch looks good

Are the seats still nice and shiny?
  • Options
    Now 10 pts from safety, allowing for GD, 1-3 down. Are you still not planning for L1, Roly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henderson not playing very well, takes too long to distribute, Motta and Yun doing ok, Tex better than the other 2, RoJo is properly shit id rather Sarr played today, or Diarra and play Poyet in the middle. Diarra and Ba combatitive but don't have enough energy getting up and down and they're exploiting that space. JBG finding space out wide and linking well, Makienok not done an awful lot and Sanogo a proper handful.

I'd say its a better performance than Fulham, but Reading are playing better.

Johnson seriously needs to fuck off though
  • Options
    Here at the match. Sanogo, JBG and Motta have looked good. But Ba? Bloody hell, I don't get him. What is he for exactly? Do we actually pay him to play?
  • Options
    The club should be paying us to watch this Rubbish!!!
  • Options
    Absolute fucking disgrace.

This could be double figures
  • Options
    Roger Johnson is an absolute disgrace of a footballer . But hey We already knew that when we released him last season. Fucking shambles. fuck off you Belgian *****
  • Options
    I don't even recognise half our team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two subs at halftime, Johnson off and Mak off, Poyet and Lookie on. Go 4-3-3 with JBG on the right, Lookie on the left? Or take Ba off (sounds like he's been poor on CAFCPlayer) and go 4-4-2 with Poyet and Diarra holding?

• Options
    Deadly83 said:

Football for a fiver...... they are having a laugh

Sounds like Reading are pretty entertaining for that fiver to be fair
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Fanni looked tidy

Brazillian?
  • Options
    I have no idea how Ba and Johnson are still footballers. Robbing a living, and only one owner is gullible enough to pay them.
  • Options
    I think Diarra should have been played at CB.
  • Options
    We all dream of Kermogants....
  • Options
    Two wing backs look decent, in particular Yun.
    JBG and Sanogo best of the rest. Makienok looks lost as the play goes on around him.

Cutting through us easily and every time there's a cross we have no clue what to do. Johnson shouting at everyone else for fucking up and then heads the ball out for a corner under no pressure.

• Options
    At game. Ok in final third but crap in midfield and as for the back five, oh dear. Motta looks good, Yun ok, Johnson a disgrace. Cant see them not scoring at least one more so ca we score three to draw. No. Roland out !!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!