Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Head of Communications & Chris Parkes at Bromley Addicks on Thursday 25 February

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
We are pleased to let you know that Bromley Addicks' guest for our meeting on Thursday 25th February 2016 (7.30 for 8.00 start) will be Mel Baroni who has just taken on the role as Head of Communication.

She is as interested in meeting us as we are in finding out more about her role and plans.

As normal this will be a MEMBERS ONLY meeting so if you want to come and you are still outstanding with your subs please get them paid over the next few weeks and at least before the meeting.

Details of how to pay herewith:-

You can send a cheque (made payable to CASC Bromley) to the Membership Secretary, Tony Warran, 122 Kingsway, West Wickham, BR4 9JQ. If you will not be at one of the next few meetings to collect your membership card please also enclose a S.A.E.

You can also pay direct to ‘HSBC’, A/c ‘CASC Bromley’, A/c no ‘51489003’, sort code ‘40-15-05’.

If you pay this way be sure to let Tony know.

Subs are all due at the start of the season and are just £5 for adults, £3 for over 60’s and free for children up to 18 in full time education.

You can renew on the night but we prefer if you can do it in advance

Looking forward to seeing you at Beckenham Cricket Club Foxgrove Rd, Beckenham, Kent BR3 5AS

Don't forget if you want to get there early they also do food

Bromley Addicks Committee
David, Ian, James, Tony, Ben & Vince

Comments

• Options
    I feel for her. First outing facing the fans in the current mood many are in, and after a slightly less than impressive opening fortnight.
  • Options
    My bet is she'll cancel by Tuesday the 23rd.
  • Options

Nah, on the day I should think.
  • Options
    She's brave I'll say that for her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll give her marks for bravery, fraternising with the enemy (i.e. Henry Irving)
  • Options

LoOkOuT said:

How will we know it's her? No one's seen her! The cynic in me thinks you could parade anyone out there and pocket the fivers from the bumper crowd ;-)

I doubt there will be a bumper crowd and she visited the museum on Saturday so we know what she looks like ; - )

Someone, or more than one person, says this every meeting we have.

Normally it's only managers that cancel just before they are sacked. That's why we tried so hard to get Fraeye as a guest.
    What, he, or they say, Tuesday the 23rd ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Looking forward to this one. I'd better start the list now.
  • Options

Looking forward to this one. I'd better start the list now.

Check to see whether she's a creative midfielder....
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Looking forward to some adult Q + A. with Mel B.

i wonder whether she will be scary,sporty,ginger, baby or just stare like the cloth designer other one.

• Options
    Picture?
  • Options
    Fair play to her. She needs to hear what's what. Whether it'll do her any good when she gets back to the Valley is another question. She is Ms Meire's hire to control a comms team that she doesn't value or trust. It would be 'interesting' to see what happens if Ms Baroni goes native!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She has the job because she is a female. Job was offered to another female who turned it down.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Fair play to her. She needs to hear what's what. Whether it'll do her any good when she gets back to the Valley is another question. She is Ms Meire's hire to control a comms team that she doesn't value or trust. It would be 'interesting' to see what happens if Ms Baroni goes native!

I honestly can't see this meeting being "allowed" to happen. Well done Henry for getting it in the books, as it forces the issue. I hope it does go ahead as planned and without Meire undermining it somehow, or pulling the plug on Mel's attendance, but can't see it.
  • Options

As per the norm on bad info and communication, Mel picked this up and thinks she is meeting a bunch of solvent abusers and Crack addicts from the Bromley area.

It's far worse than that Mel

;)

Revolutionaries, that lot in Bromley :-)

• Options
    edited February 2016
    LoOkOuT said:

Missed It said:

I honestly can't see this meeting being "allowed" to happen. Well done Henry for getting it in the books, as it forces the issue. I hope it does go ahead as planned and without Meire undermining it somehow, or pulling the plug on Mel's attendance, but can't see it.
    As I said every meeting we have we are told it won't happen but nearly all do. Do wish people wouldn't predict cancellation every time, it's almost like a self-fulling prophecy. It's the sort of thing Trolls say to get attention.

And it was @killerjerrylee who asked her to attend rather than me.
  • Options
    If Roland has indicated that he wants better communication with the fans, ask her to provide his email address, telephone number and anything else that allows us to contact him direct and give him the real picture instead of him hearing the edited truths from Pinicchio.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    It's in KMs best interests to be economical with the truth to 'two chalets'. It's not rocket science, if he sells up she's out of her dream job :smirk:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

It's in KMs best interests to be economical with the truth to 'two chalets'. It's not rocket science, if he sells up she's out of her dream job :smirk:

fair point but what's that got to do with Bromley Addicks? : - )
  • Options
    edited February 2016

RedChaser said:

fair point but what's that got to do with Bromley Addicks? : - )
    Nothing your honour it was a response to @Tunwellsaddick who suckered me in :disappointed: . Good coup, although can't make it unless you want to afford me honorary membership and cover the travelling expenses :wink: .