Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moore wrong photograph

I was fortunate tonight to meet Graham's family and what nice people they were.Such an ambarasment again by the club - but these things we expect!Was also great to meet the likes of Len Glover,John Humphrey,Richie Bowman,Colin Walsh and Paddy Powell with a true legend Keith Peacock.Great players who all wore the shirt with pride?Those were the days

Comments

• Options

I was fortunate tonight to meet Graham's family and what nice people they were.Such an ambarasment again by the club - but these things we expect!Was also great to meet the likes of Len Glover,John Humphrey,Richie Bowman,Colin Walsh and Paddy Powell with a true legend Keith Peacock.Great players who all wore the shirt with pride?Those were the days

Nice one
  • Options

Richie Bowman - but the club call him Richard !!! Joke

Anyway - how is he - fit all well ? I recall he had to retire early 80's with (I think) knees shot to pieces - I watched him play for Gills with my Gills supporting mate a couple of times - it was clear even then he was struggling
  • Options
    He was in fine form- talking about days of old especially 74/75 when he was a bid part of that team that played football as it should be played
  • Options
    Good - I didn't see him play for Charlton as I was too young - as I say I saw him play for Gills - could see he was decent player, but his legs were gone - it comes to us all !!!
  • Options
    All the 'old ' players I spoke to thought the players were playing with fear and you hav to say the toxic atmosphere is not helping them.Support the team not the regime - not sure everybody is behind that !
  • Options
    Unfortunately the team isn't good enough for the division - full stop, new paragraph - no amount of cheering and songs will help - they are simply not up to scratch - putting aside the owners and all that crap, we have been here before and we will return like we have from far worse positions before - goodbye horse !!!
  • Options
    Did Katrien play some dance techno house garage punk rock for them?
  • Options
    Did you get your free pie?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

He was in fine form- talking about days of old especially 74/75 when he was a bid part of that team that played football as it should be played

That was a great season...always liked Richie Bowman, good to hear that he is well...apart from the old knees I guess.
  • Options
    @LenGlover .......scab !!
    ;-)