Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Why does the SLP think it is good for them to print this garbage
  • Options
    Glad they done it before Kim-Jong Olly ;-) and the official site got their PR machine going though.
  • Options
    So RD learns from his mistakes then!!!! What evidence backs that statement up as I can't see anything other than someone being unbelievably stubborn!!!
    Nothing really said from the interview other than more bullshit and no actual hard facts. Waste of time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He sounds like a 12 year old who just bought Football Manager. We should be even more concerned now.
  • Options
    Wow, RD really comes across as pretty thick in those interviews - he claims KM didn't call us customers despite the thing being available to watch on YouTube? How did someone like him amass such a vast fortune???
  • Options
    Having read that I very disappointed, he contradicts himself on many levels. When I have time to disseminate it fully, I'll put my thoughts against his comments on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    red_murph said:

I liked the bit that he is glad to contribute to making us one of the 'nicest teams in the league'. What does that even mean?

It means he'll hope that we'll be nice and stop all these nasty protests.

I noticed the same - not 'best' team, or 'most successful', just nice.
  • Options
    edited February 2016