Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It looks as though the RD disease is contagious........
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Will Roland, genius as he is, notice a theme emerging?
  • Options
    Off topic slightly, has anyone from here, be it a supporters group or what ever contacted a similar Standard Leige representative? Would be great if a future protest could include other parts of the network.
  • Options
    There appears to be a pattern forming

RD, not everybody can be wrong..!!
  • Options
    didn't they get promoted last season?
  • Options

Just sold their three best players
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is pleasing to see ;)
  • Options
    We should join forces with their fans to send a message to RD.
  • Options
    Exchange trip?
  • Options
    All your clubs hate you
    All your clubs hate you
    All your clubs hate you
    All your clubs hate you
  • Options
    nichorob said:

Off topic slightly, has anyone from here, be it a supporters group or what ever contacted a similar Standard Leige representative? Would be great if a future protest could include other parts of the network.

I think @PragueAddick has contact with supporters at Standard Liege, I think that's in his capacity with The Trust. There's also been a few Belgian posters, @skywalker is one if I remember correctly.

Aside from that, I'm not sure if there's contact with STTV specifically, which as well all know, Katrien is a lifelong fan of apparently...!

Just sold their three best players
    Any money on Roland shortly executing his exit strategy there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    http://youtu.be/QXgCOX5GBzo

Protest money invested in getting this lot over?
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

TelMc32 said:

See Katrien! He's fucking up YOUR club as well as OURS!!!!!
    She is only a customer of STVV not a fan, so it would be WIERD if she was bothered!
    Why would she feel an entiglment to ownership, she is clearly not weird, unlike the cafc customers.

• Options
    What does he get out of all of it? It can't see anything financially positive. It's bizzare.
  • Options
    The parrallels are completely insane: http://www.stvvforum.be/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1237 - from the opening post:

VKM Sint-Truiden, a provincial club in a lovely property and well-developed youth, last season "captured" by NV STVV. That under the guise of cooperation. The first team would be supported by the SA STVV and the matches of the first team to finish Staaien. The youth teams of STVV would be allowed to make use of the pitches of VKM, so that the training complex STVV could be used especially by the first team and elite youth. The result: VKM shines after 20 match days in last place in the third state, with six points behind on the penultimate. And to put it mildly, the atmosphere is not so good. Unfortunately another Sint-Truiden football club that helped fucked by Mr. Lammens and Duchatelet, and under the term "cooperation". Or could it be that the grounds on which the club is located, are interesting for future real estate projects?
    - "well-developed youth"... check.
    - Academy Development... check.
    - Poor atmosphere... check.
    - Worries about real estate projects... check.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Need to get a 4 pronged assault sorted out with all of his clubs protesting every home match. Give him some real headaches. He might just think that at his age, he can't be bothered with it all.

Just seen @Athletico Charlton post above, so ignore me...