Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Astrit Ajdarevic

Comments

• Options

He is a personal friend of my Swedish ex – she told me he was joining us about 2 weeks before it came out. I’ll have a word

Ooo who sees this ending badly...

CB: Hey babe... Wanted to ask you something
    Ex: Awww I always knew you wanted to get back together
    CB: Erm no, just wanted to know if your mate Astrit was coming back to Charlton?
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! had me in stitches!
    Anyway she emailed back and actually said that its not true she sees him often and he is signed to her hometown team OSK -
    OSK = Oversized Swedish Kickers?
  • Options
    Please God no!

We've got enough donkeys already!
  • Options

He is a personal friend of my Swedish ex – she told me he was joining us about 2 weeks before it came out. I’ll have a word

When all is said and done;

The winner takes it all.

• Options
    Mama mia
  • Options

CB: Erm no, just wanted to know if your mate Astrit was coming back to Charlton?
    Anyway she emailed back and actually said that its not true she sees him often and he is signed to her hometown team OSK -
    Is Astrit shagging your ex? :-)
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Please God no!

We've got enough donkeys already!

Maybe he'll get a move to Jose old club, Blackpool
  • Options
    Didn't mind him the 1st time round, but we need hungry players at the moment, I'd rather Harriot on the left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy if true but who will Roland morph him with?
  • Options

Didn't mind him the 1st time round, but we need hungry players at the moment, I'd rather Harriot on the left.

All mouth no action (you heard it here first)

Can't see Riga converting him into the new Messi like some claim he did before.

• Options
    iaitch said:

Orebro.
  • Options

When all is said and done;

The winner takes it all.

Probably a Dancing Queen.
  • Options
    Has he still got plenty of hunger?
  • Options
    S
    iaitch said:

Or the Old Smokers Klub.
  • Options
    He scored against Colombia earlier today in the Olympics
  • Options
    Wtf.... How are Olympic teams selected again?
  • Options

Calling shotgun.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Astrit Ajdarevic: two great feet and could head the ball.
    Liverpool thought he was worth a punt. And Leicester.

The problem was, he made Peter Garland and Tony Watt seem like
    the Brownlee brothers. First player since Ralph Milne to be puffing after the warm up.

Astrit at 26 has left it too late to be a good pro, but with discipline and dedication he could have made it at championship level.
    He loves the trappings of being a pro footballer with out putting in the hard yards to get to the optimum fitness.
  • Options

If Astrit is there then Sweden obviously did a mass KFC eating contest.
  • Options
    So many choices if you put together a 1-11 of terrible signings the regime made from the takeover through to last season. Thuram in goal for sure... Back 4 of Nego, Onyewu, Sarr, Williams, Midfield of Ajdarevic, Lepoint, Bergdich and Koc. Polish Pete and Tucudean up front. Anyone I've missed?
  • Options
    No way would Astrit be in that team. Tudgay before him easily, Reza in somewhere surely, I'd take Sarr out (goal vs Palace) move Williams to centre back, Bergdich to left back and Reza can play on the wing with Koc, Tudgay and Lepoint in the middle, George and Piotr up top
  • Options
    Splodge said:

So many choices if you put together a 1-11 of terrible signings the regime made from the takeover through to last season. Thuram in goal for sure... Back 4 of Nego, Onyewu, Sarr, Williams, Midfield of Ajdarevic, Lepoint, Bergdich and Koc. Polish Pete and Tucudean up front. Anyone I've missed?

I'd have McEleny instead of Koc, as our Anil never made a first team appearance...
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

No way would Astrit be in that team. Tudgay before him easily, Reza in somewhere surely, I'd take Sarr out (goal vs Palace) move Williams to centre back, Bergdich to left back and Reza can play on the wing with Koc, Tudgay and Lepoint in the middle, George and Piotr up top

Tudgay was a striker no?
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Tudgay was a striker no?
    No, we just played him as one. Remember Karel is manager anyway, so who cares where he plays?
  • Options
    Splodge said:

Reza!!!