Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Distributed from the NHS call centre presumably?
  • Options
    She's a silly Billy isn't she
  • Options
    poorly written, ill informed, misleading adverts?
  • Options
    And Jimmy would know......
  • Options
    KM is seth plum shocker ;-)
  • Options

Only KM could plan a publication of ten pages . . . would two of them be a flysheet?

You're getting too technical now
  • Options
    Given the lack of programme seller's this doesn't surprise me. Still probably saves a few bob so we can give another 3/4 year contract to the next Polish Pete or Bergdich
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS. This is farcical.
  • Options
    Not concerned ...it won't get that far.
  • Options
    So the matchday programme becomes replaced by a Pamphlet, just curious to know what would happen if the pamphlet then gets the elbow by KM.

Are Clubs obliged by the FA to produce a matchday programme. She would rather get rid of the matchday programme anyway so would like to know could we end up being the only club in the football league without a Matchday programme. She had an idea to move the programme online anyway.
  • Options
    Death by a thousand cuts....

(paper cuts when we all throw our pamphlets in the direction of the director's box)
  • Options
    Wading his/her way through a backlog of complaints that will keep him/her busy for the next year :wink:
  • Options
    I would have thought @Airman Brown would have heard about such a plan before Jimmy Stone, who used to be such a fan of KM...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would the Football league even allow this?
  • Options

I would have thought @Airman Brown would have heard about such a plan before Jimmy Stone, who used to be such a fan of KM...

Not necessarily.

• Options
    T said:

Honestly I dislike this ownership as much as many but as far as ideas go an advertiser funded team sheet given away for free isn't the most stupid of ideas.

Given all things I used to buy a programme for - youth team info & results, club info are all readily available on the website or social media in real time. Moving with the times and giving away free sheet media rather than spend time every week putting together a comprehensive programme which I imagine they sell less and less of eachseason and while it goes against every single tradition for me it kind of makes sense... Dare I say it it's almost progressive in its thinking.

I'll now go and sit and thing about what I've just said.

Something can be both a good idea but executed horribly at the same time. Our benefactors have time and time again proven this.

I agree that this is arguably progressive. I'd wager match day programmes for games other than cup finals will not exist in 50 years time. But that doesn't mean now is the right time to phase them out, especially with this unconvincing regime being responsible for the replacement.
  • Options

Not necessarily.

What source would he have, that you don't?

• Options

Not necessarily.

The guys that work there currently I would assume.
  • Options

Not necessarily.

And BTW, is the programme profitable? She presumably thinks not, what's her case?

• Options

Not necessarily.

And BTW, is the programme profitable? She presumably thinks not, what's her case?

Even if the programme is profitable perhaps she thinks this will be more profitable ?

God knows because I certainly don't think she does.
  • Options
    a couple of years ago at one of our games at Huddersfield their programme was a newspaper, can't remember if it was free or just a few pence