Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Former main ticket office now an NHS call centre

When I wrote this in VOTV123 I was doubtful that it could really be true, but it came from a very good source. Confirmed today that it has happened and the former ticket office - behind the new wall built to isolate the sales windows - is now an active NHS call centre six days a week.

Comments

• Options
    Could come in handy.
  • Options
    Hmm. Slowly chip, chip, chipping away.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    If it's a bit of spare office space & the club can get some income from renting it out, I don't see the big issue.
  • Options
    Where is it all going to stop...
  • Options
    The online ticketing is atrocious, the ticket windows aren't open half the time... It's as if KM doesn't want fans, sorry customers.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

F-Blocker said:

If it's a bit of spare office space & the club can get some incoome from renting it out, I don't see the big issue.

It's not a spare bit of office space though is it? It's the ticketing centre to an event venue ffs. Surely, you've seen the ticketing issues that this had already caused?
    An event venue that's selling less & less tickets...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Nice to know our NI taxes are going to a Belgian billionaire.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Noticed a couple of turnstiles were out of action on way in via the east stand. Were they broken or did they not turn on the robot entry systems for a reason?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Noticed a couple of turnstiles were out of action on way in via the east stand. Where they broken or did they not turn on the robot entry systems for a reason?

Same in the West lower stand.
  • Options
    What was the reason for kicking off 5 minutes late as well ? Anything to do with the long queue to buy tickets stretching back to the club shop ?

How hard is it to sell tickets for a football game ?
  • Options

What was the reason for kicking off 5 minutes late as well ? Anything to do with the long queue to buy tickets stretching back to the club shop ?

As I went past they only had what looked like a couple of windows open. Could have been more but could not tell as I walked past the crowds and there where a few more than normal obviously with the kids 4 a quid offer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe this is why they are doing everything they can to stop us all going.

Maybe they can replace us with renting out the stadium seats as well.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

3blokes said:

I think it would be great if the club could install a Kwik-Fit in the club shop. Because that would also really help a lot with the match day experience for many of us. In between watching the shit football, and the stars of tomorrow today before they move to a more important club, we could drop our cars in at half time for a new set of pads. Also a DFS would be great where the car park is, only I'm thinking of replacing our front room chairs, you know.
    Oh and a Top Tiles too.
    This is the way forward.

Now your being ridiculous Jon, we'll discuss over a pint in A&E ;)
    Yes, you're right, forget DFS there's already a Kingdom of Leather up the road ;-)
    Yes a pint in Bartrams Health Centre :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Who's in charge of "Match Day Operations" these days? If I was them I'd be checking the small print in my contract.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

I thought that.

Typical Charlton, do a "Kids for a Quid" initiative to sell more tickets... but don't bother publicising the fact you can print tickets off at home. So anybody who doesn't know will end up queueing for God knows how long (those queues were huge.) and misses a chunk of the match.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    If you dislocate your Bob Bolder you know where to call.