Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BOOK: CHARLTON ATHLETIC IN PICTURES - 1975-2015

I am pleased to announce that there has been sufficient demand for me to have a print run done of my A4 landscape book (128 pages, 123 pix) and the softback book is now available from me for £23.50 including Post & Packing either online if you have PayPal on http://www.youralbumonline.co.uk/sbridge.htm or by post with a cheque to Steve Bridge, 12 Forest Close, Waltham Chase, Southampton, SO32 2NB. In a new feature interested fans can check out all the pictures in the book on the website link above so the book can be previewed and prints purchased if desired. Any queries please e-mail me on bridge.s@talk21.com
After the success of the Limited Edition Hardback, orders for which closed in early October and which all orders were posted out last week, I believe the book to be great value (I would say that!) - and a great gift for Christmas.image

Comments

• Options
    Great book.

Buy it.
  • Options
    Dunno about the book but holding it using only his big toe is amazing
  • Options
    Agreed, buy it, great book
  • Options
    Don't tell him but I've bought a copy for my husband. Not for Christmas but for his 50th. So he will be handed his in April... If my copy turns up?

My husband has got a great wife!
  • Options
    Am hoping my Christmas present to myself will be waiting for me at the sorting office later. Looks superb!
  • Options
    This is a fantastic book, any Charlton fan will love it and I recommend anyone who is unsure whether to go for it to go ahead and order it, you will not be disappointed, from the owner of hard back copy 77/250
  • Options
    I would recommend it.
  • Options
    Just arrived. Lovely, thank you.
  • Options
    Am happy to say I am now the proud owner of copy 78/250. The book is superb. Any Charlton fan will just love it. I fully recommend it too.
  • Options

Brilliant !! This book cannot fail to delight and inspire - it truly deserves the widest possible readership.

For the weary Addick simply a wonderful oasis.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some great photos which brought back many memories. Well-produced book which I can recommend to all. I've got my Charlton back!
  • Options
    Ordered and received within a couple of days. A brief look and it's excellent. I can't have a proper look as it's a christmas present to me.

Happy Xmas to me :-)