Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Memorabilia

What does everyone do with they Charlton stuff?
I have three crates of Charlton memorabilia in my attic that I have to clear. Mainly programmes or VOTV or Charlton books from over the years, even some old videos of the Selhurst Park games. Pride of place is our first season back in the Prem, with all the home programmes and newspaper cuttings. Ah Kinsella, Rufus & co...how I love you!
Anyway, any ideas what I can do with it all...er decent proposals please!

Comments

• Options
    The Charlton Athletic museum??
  • Options

What does everyone do with they Charlton stuff?
    I have three crates of Charlton memorabilia in my attic that I have to clear. Mainly programmes or VOTV or Charlton books from over the years, even some old videos of the Selhurst Park games. Pride of place is our first season back in the Prem, with all the home programmes and newspaper cuttings. Ah Kinsella, Rufus & co...how I love you!
    Anyway, any ideas what I can do with it all...er decent proposals please!

Have inboxed you.
  • Options

The Charlton Athletic museum??

are they interested because I have loads of programmes that I'd gladly give them. apart from the play off final of course.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    The museum...unless you have:

- CAFC programmes from Dec 1945

In which case PM me!
  • Options
    The museum have all the home programmes going back to 1970 so while we're grateful for donations we don't have storage space for more of the same.

If people have older programmes or aways, friendlies, teamsheets etc then we need those.

Bangkok Addick gave us a programme and ticket from the tour of China for example for which were very grateful.

Inbox me if you have any queries.

• Options
    Sorry can't get the pics up the right way on the mobileimage
  • Options
    ok cheers.