Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations to Jason Euell

edited October 2015 in General Charlton
Now officially a UEFA A License Coach.

Comments

• Options
    future manager .. ((:>)
  • Options
    Nice work Euelly. Always had a real soft spot for our Jase.
  • Options
    Maybe AFC Wimbledon might make inquiries at some point...
  • Options
    Good stuff
  • Options
    Doesn't it go EUFA B, EUFA A and then it's the BIG ONE; The EUFA PRO?
  • Options
    What is EUFA?
  • Options
    European Union Fecking Awful ?
  • Options

Wonder when Jason is next out of the door......................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Maybe the owner is lining him up as a future manager - he will be cheaper than other options.
  • Options
    Well done to jase he thoroughly deserves it, he works very hard.
  • Options

Dire touch but a good man, Euellie
  • Options
    And Euell never walk alone
  • Options
    good bloke Jase...
  • Options
    Congratulations.
    But no "s" in licence. Euell out!
  • Options
    Caretaker manager before Christmas, appointed permanent in January and then ?????????????
  • Options
    Jason And Johnnie ?

• Options
    Don't be silly, he isn't Belgian!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am also a Euell admirer, but Johnny Jackson is looking like an odds on favourite when we next need a Manager. However perhaps I should remember that we are approaching Euelltide !
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

His touch was shocking. I used to get so wound up watching him sometimes. Did chip in with a few goals at the highest level. I'd be interested to see if he could make it in today's prem, even though he only packed up a few years back. I think the game has changed when it comes to things like touch etc
  • Options

Maybe the owner is lining him up as a future manager - he will be cheaper than other options.

Wouldnt be the worst decision, seeing that the last man to come up the hierachy (Curbs) didnt do a bad job
  • Options
    cabbles said:

wmcf123 said:

His touch was shocking. I used to get so wound up watching him sometimes. Did chip in with a few goals at the highest level. I'd be interested to see if he could make it in today's prem, even though he only packed up a few years back. I think the game has changed when it comes to things like touch etc
    He deteriorated pretty quickly, when you look at his record. At least 10 goals in his first 3 season with us, then no more than 4 in the next 10 seasons of his career, which is poor even if he played more in midfield
  • Options
    Granpa said:

I am also a Euell admirer, but Johnny Jackson is looking like an odds on favourite when we next need a Manager. However perhaps I should remember that we are approaching Euelltide !

No chance for either of them.
    There is always someone available in the Roly Collective.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

wmcf123 said:

true, he certainly made the most of his talents and I should have appreciated him more. Interesting point you make- I think if he had come through now, academies wouldn't take through someone with such poor technique, but volume of goals would probably mean that he'd have a career somewhere
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

cabbles said:

wmcf123 said:

true, he certainly made the most of his talents and I should have appreciated him more. Interesting point you make- I think if he had come through now, academies wouldn't take through someone with such poor technique, but volume of goals would probably mean that he'd have a career somewhere
    The goals did dry up though, I wonder if he got a bit "found out". Didn't we pay £4.75m for him, a lot of money for someone with those technical limitations, Curbs out :smile:
  • Options
    Think we bought him for his versatility and being able to chip in with goals in whatever position he played in tbh.