Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keyed paintwork

Does anyone know of a reasonable body shop repairers in the Chislehurst area as someone has keyed the whole length my car?

Comments

• Options
    kodfish said:

Does anyone know of a reasonable body shop repairers in the Chislehurst area as someone has keyed the whole length my car?

Shit, was that your car? Sorry mate, I thought it that prick who let my tyres down last week.
  • Options
    Can't help mate but really sorry to hear that. Some complete arseholes in this world.
  • Options
    My father in law does bodywork on cars, but he is in Welling. Let me know if interested, I'll give you he's details
  • Options
    We used GL Coachworks in Sidcup for our damaged S-Max and they were cheaper than any other quote and looks good.
  • Options

We used GL Coachworks in Sidcup for our damaged S-Max and they were cheaper than any other quote and looks good.

Thanks, will give them a call.
  • Options

Definitely agree in terms of GL Coachworks... I need to use them myself after damaging my rear passenger door and have already used them once after finding some marks on a car that I'd brought and hadnt noticed them, did an excellent job
  • Options
    Agree on GL, they did a couple of repairs for me and did a very good job.