Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Osei Sankofa

2»

Comments

• Options
    Genuine heartfelt racism accusation sparks minor internet kerfuffle.

God I'm glad I got to say kerfuffle.
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

Leuth said:

Oh ok. I was only young then tbf

Young AND a massive daft racist.

What a strange thing to say.
  • Options

Osei was Alfie's coach for the last year and a half. I spoke to Osei last week at Sparrows lane and he told me he was coaching CAFC U10s and U16 and also coaching Ebsfleet first team now Dulwich? He's going to be one busy bee!!!!

What did Alfie think of him as a coach?
  • Options
    drewman said:

Mr. Happy said:

Leuth said:

Oh ok. I was only young then tbf

Young AND a massive daft racist.

What a strange thing to say.
    Welcome to Charlton Life.
  • Options
    Talking about frivolous appeals. Courtouis of Chelsea surely should have his ban doubled after their appeal.
  • Options
    At first Osei was a bit quiet but by the end was quite vocal! Quite a few of the parents thought he had his favourites and put more time in them then the others! I spoke to him quite a few times he's very down to earth!
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

I suppose all fullbacks look alike to you...

There have been far stranger comments than his that have not been called out like this. People saying players look like other players when the only discernible similarities are their skin colour. But then again, You have to give people the benefit of the doubt as I don't see a lot of similarities in people that others do.
  • Options
    Pretty sure it was a joke...
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Osei played for Dulwich yesterday in their 3-0 win at Kingstonian. He was playing well until he was on the wrong end of a clumsy tackle...

10 stitches for my sins... Have that on a bank holiday! pic.twitter.com/j1iK7Enpvm

— O (@OseiSankofa) August 31, 2015
  • Options
    Ouch! Nasty that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still only 33...
  • Options
    If you're having a Charlton PL years trivia session and one of the answers isn't "Osei Sanfoka", you're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    I hadn't realised that Sankofa is now a coach at Welling United. Indeed from the match programme, I see that Peter Garland is now coaching with their U7s.
  • Options

I hadn't realised that Sankofa is now a coach at Welling United. Indeed from the match programme, I see that Peter Garland is now coaching with their U7s.

Has Peter lost a few pounds or still has a full figure?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Has Peter lost a few pounds or still has a full figure?
    No photo in the programme, but at the Back to the Valley game last year, he was still massive!
  • Options
    Big fat Pete!
  • Options
    OOOH fatty Garland OOOH fatty Garland
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    The last time I recall seeing Sankofa, he was being harshly sent off at The Emirates.
    This way 12 years ago next week.
    I don't recall him ever coming back.
    Charlton made a frivolous appeal and I believe he then received a lifetime ban. :smile:https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/1100953.Charlton_undone_at_the_Emirates/
  • Options

He was doing some coaching with the Academy players at Leyton Orient last season. Nice fella