Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

La liga on bt sport

Sky are losing the rights to la liga. At this rate they won't have much left.

Comments

• Options
    just need BT Sport to become available on TalkTalk now
  • Options
    Sky will replace it with the Belgian League or the Swiss League, or some other crap to fill the airtime on Sky Sports 5.
  • Options
    "The move would leave Sky's dedicated European football channel, Sky Sports 5, with just Dutch and Scottish football on top of their Premier League coverage.

BT Sport's channel equivalent will show Germany’s Bundesliga, Italy’s Serie A, France’s Ligue 1 and Portugal’s Primeira Liga next season, on top of the Champions League."
  • Options
    I currently get BT free as part of the Virgin XL package. I don't have or want Sky other than SSN.

I wonder how long before Virgin or BT bump the price.

Like the Italian football and the baseball and will watch champs league but not enough to pay 20 or 30 quid a month for it.
  • Options

I currently get BT free as part of the Virgin XL package. I don't have or want Sky other than SSN.

Like the Italian football and the baseball and will watch champs league but not enough to pay 20 or 30 quid a month for it.

It's going up by £3pm from 1st September.
  • Options
    Is La Liga on Sky from this season ?
  • Options

Cheers, slippery slope.

15 bob a week: don't these people realise there is a recession.
  • Options

Wow, my Bt's going up a fiver!

Bit peed off with Sky who have also put it up a fiver, and lost Champions league!

• Options
    I only have BT Sport online, was considering cancelling as it's £5 a month. But with La Liga and CL rights being added it's great value for me.

No longer need to hunt for a decent stream as I have been doing the past few years