Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Church

Comments

• Options
    Sponge foot... Football god.
  • Options
    As an Addick and a Don I was pretty pleased with that signing - yes the SPL is utterly shit, but it's all relative, we'll happily take anything.
  • Options
    McChurch will come good.
  • Options
    You are back in my good books Simon.
  • Options
    Scored at Championship and International level too so that must prove how shit they must be too! Good luck Simon
  • Options
    That's how shit the SPL is. Simon Church take a bow!
  • Options
    Terrible footballer.

I try to see the best in everyone but he was epically awful
  • Options
    Chance of a league title and almost certainly Europe next season in some form - got to be better than scrapping away in the lower Champ / League 1. Maybe he's found his level, hope so!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SPL hitting new lows this evening.
  • Options
    Now realise what I should have said - the SPL is so shit Simon Church is going to score. Then again, he has scored against Celtic so he does deserve some credit.
  • Options
    Missed from 5 yards
  • Options
    Wow that miss was appalling.
  • Options
    Celtic look awful. Aberdeen have to be genuine title contenders. Hope Church gets his league winner medal
  • Options
    IA said:

Missed from 5 yards

Reality returns with a crash and much rejoicing!
  • Options
    Father in law is an Aberdeen fan, needless to say I told him our nickname for him was spongefoot, looks like he's going to do well playing non league football
  • Options

Father in law is an Aberdeen fan, needless to say I told him our nickname for him was spongefoot, looks like he's going to do well playing non league football

I know a few Aberdeen fans and have been to a few matches in Pittodrie. His constant running will be popular there. They know that popular and successful striker Adam Rooney has a poor record in the "guff league" and Church's is actually better.

They're out of both cups. Hope he gets a league winner medal

They won anyway. 100% record for spongeknee
  • Options
    Well done, Churchy !

Bless his cotton socks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

And a consequence of Church scoring against you??

Celtic have just sacked Ronny Delia and Ryan Giggs is apparently favourite to take over!!

10/1 for Aberdeen to win the league is looking more tempting.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Celtic have just sacked Ronny Delia and Ryan Giggs is apparently favourite to take over!!

Just seen he won manager of the month... em.... yesterday.

But can't see anything other than rumours from nobody accounts on twitter that he was sacked.

I'll wait for the news to kick in, but if he is sacked and replaced by Giggs, I'll definitely back the Dons.
  • Options

Top news story
    Kevin PalmerVerified account ‏@kpsundayworld 23h23 hours ago
    Ryan Giggs to Celtic was a classic Twitter rumour....it turned out to be a load of nonsense in the end http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/no-truth-in-rumours-that-ryan-giggs-could-be-taking-over-celtic-manager-34418964.html … #MUFC
  • Options
    IA said:

TelMc32 said:

Just seen he won manager of the month... em.... yesterday.

But can't see anything other than rumours from nobody accounts on twitter that he was sacked.

I'll wait for the news to kick in, but if he is sacked and replaced by Giggs, I'll definitely back the Dons.
    Flashed up as a tweet from "Transfer Related"...not sure Celtic fans would be too worried about Delia going, despite that manager of the month award.
  • Options
    Form is temporary,
    Class is permanent.
  • Options
    Good quality football up there: https://t.co/Qrvv34LvBq