Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game of Thrones

1235757

Comments

  • Carter said:

    They are a religious sect, cersei's cousin lancel is one of them

    Was she having it off with him at some point or was that a different cousin ?

    Slow episode last night, lovely cameo from Drogon though !
  • se9addick said:

    Carter said:

    They are a religious sect, cersei's cousin lancel is one of them

    Was she having it off with him at some point or was that a different cousin ?

    Slow episode last night, lovely cameo from Drogon though !
    Same one.
  • I enjoyed episode 2. Was a bit slow but I thought it built on things well, plenty of intrigue as to what will happen.

    Oh and Jaime and Bronn back together made me happy, proper bromance.
  • colthe3rd said:

    I enjoyed episode 2. Was a bit slow but I thought it built on things well, plenty of intrigue as to what will happen.

    Oh and Jaime and Bronn back together made me happy, proper bromance.

    I would very happily watch a show about Bronn and his band of bros, or even just him on his own strolling around Westeros being Bronn. He's pretty cool.
  • thenewbie said:

    colthe3rd said:

    I enjoyed episode 2. Was a bit slow but I thought it built on things well, plenty of intrigue as to what will happen.

    Oh and Jaime and Bronn back together made me happy, proper bromance.

    I would very happily watch a show about Bronn and his band of bros, or even just him on his own strolling around Westeros being Bronn. He's pretty cool.
    "Hey, that's Jaime fooking Lannister," quote of the show so far.
  • thenewbie said:

    colthe3rd said:

    I enjoyed episode 2. Was a bit slow but I thought it built on things well, plenty of intrigue as to what will happen.

    Oh and Jaime and Bronn back together made me happy, proper bromance.

    I would very happily watch a show about Bronn and his band of bros, or even just him on his own strolling around Westeros being Bronn. He's pretty cool.
    image
  • I thought it was a good episode.

    Looking forward to see what happens to Arya. And the "competition" between Jon Snow and Ser Alliser was a great little bit of TV.
  • Love Bronn, had the best line in the show so far IMHO:

    "There's no cure for being a c*nt." (when discussing Joffrey with Tyrion and whether getting him a prostitute might lighten him up a bit).

    Took me until halfway through series 2 before I realised he's Jerome out of Robson and Jerome. Him and the weird two faced assassin that Arya befriended in season 2 are my favourite characters.
  • Love Bronn, had the best line in the show so far IMHO:

    "There's no cure for being a c*nt." (when discussing Joffrey with Tyrion and whether getting him a prostitute might lighten him up a bit).

    Took me until halfway through series 2 before I realised he's Jerome out of Robson and Jerome. Him and the weird two faced assassin that Arya befriended in season 2 are my favourite characters.

    I nearly cheered when Jaqen came back this week.

    Was expecting it with Bronn.
  • Love Bronn, had the best line in the show so far IMHO:

    "There's no cure for being a c*nt." (when discussing Joffrey with Tyrion and whether getting him a prostitute might lighten him up a bit).

    Took me until halfway through series 2 before I realised he's Jerome out of Robson and Jerome. Him and the weird two faced assassin that Arya befriended in season 2 are my favourite characters.

    I nearly cheered when Jaqen came back this week.

    Was expecting it with Bronn.

    Love Bronn, had the best line in the show so far IMHO:

    "There's no cure for being a c*nt." (when discussing Joffrey with Tyrion and whether getting him a prostitute might lighten him up a bit).

    Took me until halfway through series 2 before I realised he's Jerome out of Robson and Jerome. Him and the weird two faced assassin that Arya befriended in season 2 are my favourite characters.

    I nearly cheered when Jaqen came back this week.

    Was expecting it with Bronn.
    The whole thing with her is one bit of the books that was really interesting but was bloody hard to keep up with. The daenerys bits get fucking tedious. Especially now Emilia Clarke has decided to keep her clothes on and not accurately reflect quite how often daenerys has at least one tit out. Hers and Cersei's lack of girl on girl compared to the books is disappointing.

    Walder Frey is as much of a toilet as he is in the books but pleasingly so.

    Varys is also well portrayed and so is Samwell

    Now to my mind he series is going to scoot past the books or at least be caught up by next April so I'll be interested to see how the neckbeard plays it
  • Sponsored links:


  • How does Samwell stay so fat when he lives in the arse end of nowhere with rationed food?
  • Fiiish said:

    How does Samwell stay so fat when he lives in the arse end of nowhere with rationed food?

    Hurley syndrome
  • Great Episode last night, it seems they've finally given up on following the books which can only be good for the TV format.
  • Yeah its starting to pick up pace.
  • edited April 2015
    Finally some fit birds in the buff again.

    I loved John Snow's bit last night... No time for cowards and mercy.

    image
  • Jon Snow is one of my favourite TV characters ever. The two scenes with him and Ser Alliser this season have been fantastic
  • Great episode.

    I wonder what Cersei could be writing to Littlefinger about?
  • Littlefinger is such a creepy, accent-changing arsehole.

    How many times do we think Ser Jorah has visited the fake Daenarys in the brothel?
  • Yeah LF's accent is really annoying. Changes every week FFS.
  • Sponsored links:


  • Personally I hope he slips into Jamaican next.
  • edited April 2015
    Good episode.

    SPOILER IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH S5E3 YET
    Jorah said he was taking Tyrion to "the queen". Whether that means Cersei or Dany, I suppose we will see.
    Jon Snow's been fantastic so far this season. Finally showing some leadership, like his father and brother before him. Hope things don't end up the same way for him...
    & I think the Bolton family aren't going to last very long. Littlefinger is up to something and Sansa is learning a lot from him.
  • Go on Tommen my son.
  • I think they left it ambiguous like that to leave us wondering. Personally I think he's talking about Cersei.

    I just can't get behind Jon Snow. Never liked the Starks, all this honour nonsense, look how far it gets you. Only one I've ever liked is Arya (or the person formally known as Arya).
  • colthe3rd said:

    I think they left it ambiguous like that to leave us wondering. Personally I think he's talking about Cersei.

    I just can't get behind Jon Snow. Never liked the Starks, all this honour nonsense, look how far it gets you. Only one I've ever liked is Arya (or the person formally known as Arya).

    Agree they left it deliberately ambiguous but I think he meant Daenarys.

    And personally I think Jon Snow is awesome!
  • colthe3rd said:

    I think they left it ambiguous like that to leave us wondering. Personally I think he's talking about Cersei.

    I just can't get behind Jon Snow. Never liked the Starks, all this honour nonsense, look how far it gets you. Only one I've ever liked is Arya (or the person formally known as Arya).

    Agree they left it deliberately ambiguous but I think he meant Daenarys.

    And personally I think Jon Snow is awesome!
    He knows nothing though.
  • There's no way he means Cersei. I didn't even know that was a theory. He's seen Tyrion as a way to get back into Danearys's good books.
  • I loved how Tyrion did the "look, I have a hood, I'll look like another drunken dwarf, it'll be fine" bit then went straight into I used to be rich. I always pay my debts. Like a Lannister... Oops.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!