Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game of Thrones

Comments

• Options
    1. It's Arya
    2. There's 3 dragons.
    3. The Dead or Cersei will win.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Just watched episode 2 online. Have a link if anyone can’t wait till 2am or tomorrow. Can send via private messages.
    Nudge wink
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Won’t write too much yet as I’d hate to spoil it for anyone. 
    All I will say is I expected filler, but wow...
    Agreed...!! - Thanks for sharing
  • Options
    Had to wait for the kids to go to bed to watch and the link isn't working now.

Have kids, they said....
  • Options
    I can’t remember what the spoiler rule is here - is it as soon as the episode first airs (3am Monday)? 

• Options
    edited April 2019
    It's down to posters to avoid spoilers, you can help them by using the spoiler tags.

<spoiler>OH MY FURKIN GHERKIN</spoiler>

Edit these no longer work... This entire forum is a bit quirkier since the latest updates.
  • Options
    I started to watch the leaked copy but it was only in SD so i'll wait till the morning and watch it in HD.
  • Options
    Spoiler tags are a nice idea but even if they worked most people can’t use them. 

I think it’s fair to talk as soon as it has aired. Otherwise, as I think we’ve said before, don’t go on internet forums about the show! 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Yep - 3am onwards UK time and it's fair game. Only got yourself to blame if you click on a topic titled "Game of Thrones" after you know an episode has aired but you haven't seen it yet...

I think we should avoid spoilers from leaks etc though. I had no idea that a leak was out there until I just opened the topic and could've walked into a spoiler unknowingly.
  • Options
    Not a spoiler as it was in the first episode:

What do you reckon Arya is designing the spear for?  They wouldn't introduce it if it wasn't going to be for a reason.

Reckon she might take out Viserion?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a spoiler as it was in the first episode:

What do you reckon Arya is designing the spear for?  They wouldn't introduce it if it wasn't going to be for a reason.

Reckon she might take out Viserion?
    Quite possibly. She's definitely destined for greater things is Arya
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Well, tonight's episode was my favorite episode in ages and for all the reasons I mentioned before.... loads of character development. Damn that was awesome. No spoilers, but Bran has a one-liner early-on that steals the episode. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Great episode. Some incredibly tense and dramatic moments, mixed in with some really touching moments for other characters.

Bittersweet in places because I know that so many of these characters are gonna be killed off next week.
  • Options
    A bit annoyed I watched it early tbh. Now it's a week and a day until the next one.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Doesn't that also mean you watched it in SD? GoT is one of the few things I make sure I download in 1080p

That was a fantastic episoe.

Great timing Jon, telling Dany just before the dead arrive, ya wally.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    A bit annoyed I watched it early tbh. Now it's a week and a day until the next one.
    Hoping that @Laddick01 is able to find it early again though :)
  • Options
    So far this season is about building the tension. Next week it will be all action. 
  • Options
    So far this season is about building the tension. Next week it will be all action. 
  • Options
    My only fear with this season is that it feels as though the Night King will be defeated within the next few Episodes whilst the rest will be dealing with Cersei

i.e. They've built up the Night King so much for him to be out the way (If that were to happen) so early would make it a bit of an anti-climax in that regard

"Oh shit the White Walkers are here, oh no problem, they're already dead, shame they took a few main characters with them"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My only fear with this season is that it feels as though the Night King will be defeated within the next few Episodes whilst the rest will be dealing with Cersei

i.e. They've built up the Night King so much for him to be out the way (If that were to happen) so early would make it a bit of an anti-climax in that regard

"Oh shit the White Walkers are here, oh no problem, they're already dead, shame they took a few main characters with them"

I think his army of dead might be defeated but there may be a twist, but if it isn't then there are only three episodes left after next week.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    I think The Night King has taken a separate lot of army and is headed to Kings Landing. Note you didn’t see him at the end. Would be so much more of a statement to have him roll up rather than the other white walkers. 
    I said similar last week, at least him on his dragon anyway.
  • Options
    Doesn't that also mean you watched it in SD? GoT is one of the few things I make sure I download in 1080p
    I'll watch it 2-3 times before next week, so I am still looking forward to seeing it in HD later in the week. Plus I had to work today so I wouldn't get to see it til Wednesday. Couldn't risk being spoilt! 
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    I think The Night King has taken a separate lot of army and is headed to Kings Landing. Note you didn’t see him at the end. Would be so much more of a statement to have him roll up rather than the other white walkers. 
    Oooh bloody good point. I hope that's true. Clearly the Bran plan isn't going to work, I can't see them ending the undead story with 3-4 episodes to go. 

I do think at least 2-3 major characters will be dead by this time next week. Hardly any of them have a story left to tell. 
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Good shout.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I'll watch it 2-3 times before next week, so I am still looking forward to seeing it in HD later in the week. Plus I had to work today so I wouldn't get to see it til Wednesday. Couldn't risk being spoilt! 
    Yea I'd go ape if someone ruined it for me
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Hoping that @Laddick01 is able to find it early again though :)
    Think there’s every chance it gets leaked. HBO struggle to keep it private until it airs for some reason.

As for last nights episode it seemed to get a lot of negative comments on twitter etc, yet I’d probably put it somewhere in my top 5, just felt like a massive step up in the quality of writing.

Have avoided spoilers so far, but if I had to guess I’d say Theon, Brienne, Beric, The Hound, Grey Worm are all gone next episode. Podrick, Tormund and Jaime all probably go too, but I’m in denial about that so I’ll pretend they live.
  • Options
    We should create a game.  Choose 5 characters you think will die next week or something.