Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Leader's return - Dennis is back

13»

Comments

• Options

Remember in 1975 we drew 2-2 at home to a very physical Port Vale. My mate shouted out, "You're like a bunch of animals!" Dennis agreed and said "More like pigs than humans". Legend. Remember him and his mate with the permed hair taking the Notts County side in the mid 70's.

Mr permed hair was sitting behind us at The Oval Test a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options

Remember in 1975 we drew 2-2 at home to a very physical Port Vale. My mate shouted out, "You're like a bunch of animals!" Dennis agreed and said "More like pigs than humans". Legend. Remember him and his mate with the permed hair taking the Notts County side in the mid 70's.

His famous quote was Sheffield aggro is nothing, everyone knows that.

Obviously not at the 3Rd round game in the 70's!
  • Options

Last time I saw him was at Brighton away, at the Snowdrop in Cliffe, Lewis.
  • Options

Dennis is our leader
  • Options
    Yep that's him
    He ain't changed a bit