Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talksport 6-7am (not tomorrow anymore).

edited February 2015 in General Charlton

Might be interesting, though I expect Jackson will play safe with his answers if he's not happy.

Comments

• Options
    Might be an interesting listen, JJ always comes across well on't wireless. Talk Sport will be spending a few minutes away from their top 6 of the Premier League obsession so that's good too!
  • Options
    guess that time suits the 200 going up there tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

guess that time suits the 200 going up there tomorrow.

It's the regular one hour a week dedicated to the Football League. Premiership plastics can lay in bed until 7am when their ten hours a day coverage begins.
    That's brilliant. The football league gets one hour before sunrise every week. What are we some sort of diseased zombie that can't be talked about in daylight?

I'd quite like more instances of lower league football to be discussed in general. Listening to a conversation in the office this morning about where some people think is trendy and something 'cool' to do with their weekend, you know the stuff, real brain dead consumerism type shit, like "head to this bar, it's really trendy". I want them to be exposed to a conversation where people go, "Yeah going to the Riverside this weekend" or "Away at Spotland"

Gradually replacing their banal chat with football league talk, watch them suffocate because they've got nothing to add. See how they like it when the office conversation is dominated by things they perceive as bollocks.

Sorry, prob should've put this on the 'general things that annoy you' thread
  • Options
    Do they exist online?
  • Options
    Anyone manage to not miss this?
  • Options
    I listened.
  • Options
    Richard, did he say how the styles were different? I presume Luzon is more tactical than Peeters although less of a morale boosting style manager?
  • Options
    My impression is that he was saying that we had a different style of play early on . He admitted we are looking at the gap between us and the relegated teams , but we are looking to kick on . He said Luzon is intense and is trying to make us better organised and difficult to beat .

Here's the link for those interested . Jacko is on at about 6.20.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1423288800
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:

My impression is that he was saying that we had a different style of play early on . He admitted we are looking at the gap between us and the relegated teams , but we are looking to kick on . He said Luzon is intense and is trying to make us better organised and difficult to beat .

Here's the link for those interested . Jacko is on at about 6.20.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1423288800

Thanks RJ. At least the team seem to have been working hard on the training ground and without the benefit of a pre-season, I can understand the need for Luzon to put on double sessions.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Richard, did he say how the styles were different? I presume Luzon is more tactical than Peeters although less of a morale boosting style manager?

I don't think Peeters was morale boosting for some players whatsoever
    He turned our used to be shite back to shite
  • Options
    There is an interview with Ronnie Moore later in the programme also speaking about Hartlepool.
  • Options
    I once accidently sat on my radio while listening to Talksport and needed to have it sugically removed. So after years of Adrian Durham talking out his backside he was now talking out of mine. Ha ha ha!
  • Options

I once accidently sat on my radio while listening to Talksport and needed to have it sugically removed. So after years of Adrian Durham talking out his backside he was now talking out of mine. Ha ha ha!

#drunkthread
  • Options
    Richard J said:

There is an interview with Ronnie Moore later in the programme also speaking about Hartlepool.

How well has he done there by the way? Three successive wins and now within a point of safety.