Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Self plug

Hi guys,

I don't post on here much but read daily but keep out from the storm of some heated discussions. ;)

I've just uploaded my latest demo I've been working on and wondering as we are all Charlton fans, if you wouldn't mind checking it out as like the support you use to show Van Susans who I supported in Bromley a few years back.

If you want to listen then check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/backtoseaniouk/posts/10152789114793893

Sean

Comments

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Very good.
  • Options

Very good.

Thanks I appreciate it. Start of something I'm working on anyway :)
    brogib said:

Done

Appreciate it, means more to me than people would think.
  • Options
    I don't know much about music, but it sounded good to me - I would listen to it and anything else that you might produce.

Just one thing though, the lyrics seemed quiet for the first part of the song, as in it was 'drowned out' by the music. I have no idea if that makes sense, not if it is fashionable and was intended.

Please don't be bothered by what I say, however, as I'm, by no means, a font of knowledge about music.
  • Options
    As this is a demo and first time co-producing I'm getting to grips with levels etc. but I totally understand everything you said and I'm grateful for your honesty mate. I'll work on it for the next thing I put out. Cheers :)