Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just Thinking

Is it possible that the players might recent owners and management and therefor not caring too much?I feel sorry for our players who we have got to know over the years,Solly,Cousins,Wilson,and not least Johnnie Jackson he must wonder what the hell am I doing here.

Comments

• Options
    Derek1952 said:

Is it possible that the players might recent owners and management and therefor not caring too much?I feel sorry for our players who we have got to know over the years,Solly,Cousins,Wilson,and not least Johnnie Jackson he must wonder what the hell am I doing here.

Bit like the fans then? :-0
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

I'm sure he does wonder what you are doing there.
    Are you Belgian?
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

What he's doing is getting paid a decent wedge to do a job. The players should concentrate on giving 100% and not worry about who owns the club.