Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Millwall and Palace love-in

2»

Comments

• Options
    Palace. If only so Millwall stay up long enough to chalk up an overdue Charlton victory before they sink into obscurity again.
  • Options
    Millwall without a doubt
  • Options
    Millwall.

Never in doubt.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

What is wrong with you people?

Millwall of course.

This.

Palace are just a bunch of geeky tw*ts that we've happened to have had a grudge with a number of years ago.
    But in most of Charlton's history, they've been no-mark non-entities from some distant suburbia.

Now Millwall is about rivalry, intensity and tradition.
    They're in our backyard, we went to school with them, some unfortunates on here have even had them marry into their own family.

And if you don't know the difference, you truly are a Johnny-come-lately.

;o)

Exactly this.
  • Options
    You look really cute in your picture there, Colt the 3rd.

• Options
    Anyone got the Yewtree phone number?
  • Options
    Millwall
  • Options
    Palace. All day long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Palace.....beaten to it.

Millwall.
  • Options
    All jokes aside, spawny palace got promoted (when they looked to have blown it) at the perfect time. Prem dough doubled that season. Bottom got as much as top the season before. They stay up this season they'll be up there for the foreseeable.
  • Options
    ...except they have to face the situation with Selhurst Park eventually.
  • Options
    spanners
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Their catchment area is ridiculous. And on the doorstep of surrey stockbroker belt too, an area where people are still willing to pay good money to watch live football. It pains me to say it but sell selhurst park, move a few miles further out to surrey and they could be huge.

• Options
    Against my dislike for Millwall, I have to say Palace

MF has it spot on.....

All jokes aside, spawny palace got promoted (when they looked to have blown it) at the perfect time. Prem dough doubled that season. Bottom got as much as top the season before. They stay up this season they'll be up there for the foreseeable.

• Options

Against my dislike for Millwall, I have to say Palace

MF has it spot on.....

Tend to agree. Palace are so jammy it would be great to see them come down. Sadly, there really are 3 worse teams in the Prem (probably more - QPR, Leicester, Burnley, Sunderland, Villa).

If Millwall went down it would put us in reach of an extra 4-6 points a season; however, I would like to see us beat them. So, definitely Palace.

• Options
    Build a bonfire.
  • Options
    Millwall.

Palace are an irrelevance.
  • Options
    Mummy, why am I only allowed one? I WANT TWO,!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    I used to really loathe Millwall but a few years ago I realised that in spite of some truly vile fans
    they are a genuine club with a history. It's unfortunate that they have the Indian sign on us and I suspect they always will do. Palace I have only utter and complete contempt for. They have possibly the worst ground I've ever been to and I can't forgive them for the fact that when I got my ultimate wish of promotion for the Reds into the top division I had to trek over to the aforementioned dump to do so. All the while my lovely Valley mouldered away. I don't want Palace relegated I want them out of existence. Conclusion: Millwall, please get relegated. It's the only way we can avoid inexplicable and humiliating defeats at your hands season on season.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Their catchment area is ridiculous. And on the doorstep of surrey stockbroker belt too, an area where people are still willing to pay good money to watch live football. It pains me to say it but sell selhurst park, move a few miles further out to surrey and they could be huge.

But they'll never be massive....

• Options
    Palace.

Beating Palace and Millwall next season will be much sweeter than beating Rotherham and Hull.

Besides, it's a match made in heaven if Pardew was the one to take them down.

If there is a God... please!
  • Options

Millwall definitely, don't care that much about Palace if I'm honest.

There's nothing quite like watching Charlton play Millwall (be it a 4-0 loss at the Den or 4-4 at the Valley)... Just waiting for us to beat them for the first time in my life now!!!

Does your username refer to your age?
  • Options
    Easy question. Has to be the scum from SE16
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited January 2015
    Palace for me. And I'm not a Johnny come lately. And I know Millwall are our true rivals. But Palace are just a tin pot club with tin pot fans and a tin pot manager. I'd love to see them relegated.
  • Options
    I bet nobody can guess who I would say.