Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Going on other teams forums just to cause trouble

Whilst I was looking at the Huddersfield forum to see what they were saying about Jackson, I noticed a Charlton fan has gone on there and posted this message

All tickets for your trip down here to Charlton are just £5. You can't say fairer than that! The fact you're such a shite un-attractive fixture we might as well get as much money as possible!

in a thread he created, obviously he/she has had abuse from the Huddersfield fans and he/she has been responding to the abuse by giving it back, or seems pointless to me some will call it banter, but I dont understand what the point is and would be pissed off if it was the otherway round

so if you post on here lamby, I would like to no what satisfaction you get from doing that

Comments

• Options
    Lamby used to troll Foxestalk too
  • Options
    Just seen this:

Huddersfield fan:How's about you stick to your forum rather than infesting ours?
    You've got far more to worry about.

Charlton fan:I'm banned from it :(
  • Options
    Did not realize lamby was Nathan Prior it all makes sense now
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Was he sitting in the West Upper towards the Covered End yesterday? I'm sure I recognised his face but I couldn't put a name to him at the time.
    sasquatch said:
    That is among the all time classic CL threads IMO.
  • Options
    can nathan come back yet? He promises he will behave...it's been a year.
  • Options
    he was yes callum
  • Options
    edited December 2014

so if you post on here lamby, I would like to no what satisfaction you get from doing that

LOL! Throwing around benefits-related insults on that DATM topic...

• Options
    he does have a full time job now in fairness. Great Ormond Street.
  • Options
    Fair enough, glad he's doing well for himself. I can't deny that that comment made me laugh given the memories on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh there's been some classics. the posts in the job thread were hilarious
  • Options
    Mike said:

Oh there's been some classics. the posts in the job thread were hilarious

Was he the one Henry (i think) was trying to help get a job, yet the guy just seemed to keep coming up with lame excuses as to why he couldn't do it. Basically wanted a job, but didn't seem that keen on actually attending................
  • Options
    yep that's the one
  • Options
    Blokes an idiot
  • Options
    Haven't called him Lamby in about 7 years!
  • Options
    sasquatch said:
    Well that was a late xmas present, how did I manage to miss that first time round
  • Options

Whilst I was looking at the Huddersfield forum to see what they were saying about Jackson, I noticed a Charlton fan has gone on there and posted this message

All tickets for your trip down here to Charlton are just £5. You can't say fairer than that! The fact you're such a shite un-attractive fixture we might as well get as much money as possible!

in a thread he created, obviously he/she has had abuse from the Huddersfield fans and he/she has been responding to the abuse by giving it back, or seems pointless to me some will call it banter, but I dont understand what the point is and would be pissed off if it was the otherway round

It is people like that who make me wonder.

I reckon that behind the keyboard they are brave, but I suspect not so otherwise.

I wonder if he/she will go into The Antigalican and relay that message the Huddersfield fans in there? No of course not.
  • Options

Blokes an idiot

Pretended to be a Leicester fan as well?

Was on one of their forums if not mistaken.
  • Options

Was he sitting in the West Upper towards the Covered End yesterday? I'm sure I recognised his face but I couldn't put a name to him at the time.

sasquatch said:
    That is among the all time classic CL threads IMO.
    I saw him too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015