Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Did this earlier. I got six. I fell hook, line and sinker for one of them, though. Could and should've been seven.
  • Options
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

Did this earlier. I got six. I fell hook, line and sinker for one of them, though. Could and should've been seven.

Same here. Only got five but you get tricked by some of the players / kits.
  • Options
    Got four myself... Got the first four right then fell apart
  • Options
    ^^^ That's the one!
  • Options
    Full house

The one with the name of the team on the stand was a bit of a gimme as where the players (Banks for example)
  • Options
    7 made the same Villa/Rangers error above and fell for Man U, when they were obviously away!
  • Options
    8 - cheated a bit with the team kits and players on a couple, got Ibrox (Villa Park) and St Andrews wrong. Actually been to all of them except Ibrox but including Villa Park in yesteryear Doh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nine - like RC, I had to rely on team kits for a couple, and the 01 phone area code on a hoarding at Loftus Road. Clearly visible at on a stand at Kenilworth Road: 'Luton Stadium'.
  • Options
    Got 9. Also fell for the Villa and Rangers pic. When you're an oldie this quiz is easy. Never been to Ibrox.
  • Options
    6. Got done by the Ibrox/Villa Park one too.

Anyone guilty of getting the tenth one wrong?
  • Options

9, thought Ibrox was Villa Park.

likewise
  • Options
    edited December 2014

likewise
    same , got 7, also thought Elland Rd was Old Trafford, didn't get St Andrews
  • Options

likewise
    same , got 7, also thought Elland Rd was Old Trafford, didn't get St Andrews
    There's an advert for Mitchells & Butlers beers on the stand overhang: formerly brewed at Cape Hill in Birmingham.

• Options

Yep!
  • Options
    8/10 for me. After getting the first one wrong I started looking at the players or landmarks. The only other one I got wrong was Ibrox. I thought it was Villa Park
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Yep!
    Don't tell me @TheRedRobin you weren't born or old enough to go during our exile let alone the 2-0 away cup win in 1969. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9 got ibrox wrong thought it was villa park
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Yep!
    Don't tell me @TheRedRobin you weren't born or old enough to go during our exile let alone the 2-0 away cup win in 1969. ;-)
    Born in 87 so my first Charlton memories are of The Valley in the earky 90s. First ever game was 92 v Portsmouth...my dad will not be happy I've got that wrong!
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Yep!
    Born in 87 so my first Charlton memories are of The Valley in the earky 90s. First ever game was 92 v Portsmouth...my dad will not be happy I've got that wrong!
    Guessed so, you're excused then. ;-)
  • Options

9 and same excuse.

we cant all be wrong
  • Options
    I got 7
  • Options
    10/10. Wasn't 100% on Stoke but that was the only one I struggled on.
  • Options
    10/10, obviously showing my age lol.
  • Options
    8, why have Rangers got Villa's badge on their wall?
  • Options
    8 for me. I got Ibrox and St Andrews wrong. I also was done with the Villa badge on the wall but maybe that was Rangers badge.
  • Options
    8. Also got St Andrews wrong and missed White Hart Lane!