Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ACDC Wembley Stadium 2015

Anyone get tickets? Sold out in an hour even at the extortionate price they were asking for general admission tickets. Gutted not to be going but wasn't going to pay through the nose

http://www.getmein.com/tickets/acdc-tickets/london-266381.html

Comments

• Options
    Past it. Saw them late 70's at Wembley with the who.
  • Options
    No, they're the one band I'd like to see that I haven't but with train and booze you're looking at a £120+ day out, whilst Malcolm Young and Phil Rudd aren't there.

Sites like Get Me In shouldn't be legal, it is pure black marketing except the government probably make a nice cut. Scum bags.
  • Options

Past it. Saw them late 70's at Wembley with the who.

Definitely not past it. Saw them about 5 years ago. Probably the best show I've ever been to.
  • Options
    I missed out too. Pity as they're a fantastic live band but buggered if I'm getting stripped up by the get me in shysters.
  • Options
    one of THE all time great rock bands .. I saw them when they were in their prime .. not too fussed about seeing the rump of the band as they do their 'pension gigs'
  • Options
    Hard to be past it when their music is so simple and repetitive
  • Options
    A brilliant band, and class live act.
    Check out ACDC at River Plate stadium, I don't think there is another live band that could do this as well.
  • Options
    Saw them at Wembley on the Razor's Edge tour. 3 rows back, stood in front of the bass bin and directly underneath a cannon. I was deaf for days afterwards but loved every minute of it.