Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buyens: Charlton hate drawing – it's the worst result we can have

Comments

• Options
    'it's the worst result we can have'

...unless of course we lose
  • Options
    Instead of 12 draws, you had 6 wins and 6 losses you would have 6 more points.
    If in games we had really gone for it, would we not have achived this?
    Even 5 wins and 7 losses,you have 3 more points (for those of you who can't count)
    I hope Bob can Count.
  • Options
    Or even 8 losses and four wins we'd be in the exact position apart from the goal difference maybe...
  • Options

Or even 8 losses and four wins we'd be in the exact position apart from the goal difference maybe...

Same points but 8 would be too many losses out of 12.

minimum would be 4 wins, 1 draw and 7 losses for a better points total.

Do we want to be pro-active or re-active to the way we play.

• Options
    Buyens also said "next time I receive the ball I may look for the forward pass rather than doing a quick step over before knocking the ball back to my centre back so that once I have it back and play a nice looking forward ball the opposition already have 10 players behind the ball and their shape back".

Then a pig flew over his head.
  • Options
    “Today some players made mistakes but we are a group, we don’t need to point the finger, we lost two points as a team today."

Exactly. It's a collective responsibility.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

“Today some players made mistakes but we are a group, we don’t need to point the finger, we lost two points as a team today."

Exactly. It's a collective responsibility.

He's hardly going to say “Today some players made mistakes but we are a group, we don’t need to point the finger, we lost two points as a team today although I personally blame Fox"